TV series top lists

Ri****

Posted (edited)

My name is earl was brilliant, binged watched it during lockdown, was gutted it got cancelled without resolving the major cliffhanger at the end of the last series

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
31 minutes ago, lil-monster said:

If you have Netflix I recommend Squid Game ( dubbed and or you can use the subtitles ) but stick with it it's fantastic!!! Also recommend Sex Education!!!! My god!!!! It's so funny!!!! Also 13 reasons why is a good show too 

*All on Netflix*

Lol we did squid game in almost one go and are half way through 2 series of sex education, great minds think alike

Posted
6 minutes ago, Philip2004 said:

Lol we did squid game in almost one go and are half way through 2 series of sex education, great minds think alike

Yes lol I started sex education like 3 days ago lol and now have just finished season 3 🤣 

Posted
10 minutes ago, LatexRoss said:

My name is earl was brilliant, binged watched it during lockdown, was gutted it got cancelled without resolving the major cliffhanger hanger at the end of the last series

I know so gutting when they do that!!!! 😑

Posted
3 hours ago, lil-monster said:

If you have Netflix I recommend Squid Game ( dubbed and or you can use the subtitles ) but stick with it it's fantastic!!! Also recommend Sex Education!!!! My god!!!! It's so funny!!!! Also 13 reasons why is a good show too 

*All on Netflix*

If you like that show I recommend

ALICE IN BODERLAND and 3 % those two are similar to Squid Game 

Posted
37 minutes ago, Amy4U said:

If you like that show I recommend

ALICE IN BODERLAND and 3 % those two are similar to Squid Game 

Ohh I have that on my watchlist on Netflix. I'll definitely give it a go 🙂

Posted

I haven't watched TV in ca 10 years, so the only recent series was actually The Boyz on Amazon. The last show on TV I can remember was The Mighty Boosh. The TV had to go in favour of a stereo. It is always the first thing people notice - no TV in the house!

Glasgowdom1991
Posted
1.All ncis
2. All CSI
3. All Chicago
4. S.w.a.t
5, Babylon 5
6. New star trek
7.All FBI
8.old trek
9. All law and order
10. House
  • 2 months later...
Posted

In no particular order: Sherlock Holmes (1954), Tintin, Jeeves and Wooster, Poirot, Marple (Hickson), Archer, Dexter, Red Dwarf, Friends, Blackadder.

Good to see My Name is Earl getting some love though, still enjoying it to this day, especially season 1.