Video Calls

Mz****

Posted

I have my settings so that nobody should be able to video call me..yet I got 2 come through in the space of 2 minutes, that interrupted a text chat I was having, literally booted that off my page replacing it with a ringing phone symbol..can someone tell me how to disable this in a way that actually works please?

Posted
Don't know if this may be the reason but just below the video setting is one where filters are ignored if you are in chat. What have you got that set to?
Posted
Is it the desktop or app version? You might have to disable video calls from your phone setting itself.
Posted
4 hours ago, UK_Knight said:

Don't know if this may be the reason but just below the video setting is one where filters are ignored if you are in chat. What have you got that set to?

I do have the ignore if in chat ticked.. I wasn't in a chatroom though I had been earlier, I was just replying to mail before logging off..that counts as chatting huh?

Posted
2 hours ago, FabSeverus said:

Is it the desktop or app version? You might have to disable video calls from your phone setting itself.

It's the (android) mobile version..I loathe the app..its brash and unintuitive, I can never find anything and it gives me migraines..that may work as a workaround though, food for thought.. thank you.