fat men fetishism

Aljal7719

Posted

are there women who find chubby/fat men attractive? 

Posted

I know this one

yes

in a world of several billion women - there are many who find chubby/fat men attractive

Posted

yes, the feeling of ***ness under that fat is exquisite, some also like fat men because it enhances feelings of submission in public, if other women are jealous of you then ok but if others think what do you see in him then it heightens for some the pleasure, its a bit like wearing a visible collar, of course some women like a chubby man because they love the person and it has nothing to do with fetish just human relationship

Posted
Yes! Like any kink it’s all ‘horses for courses’
Some people don’t find fat girls attractive, some do but that’s ok it’s human nature & it’s more about how you feel in yourself.
So for me I can fill any basque & look far more incredible than anyone slimmer than me. That might not be everyone’s opinion but to me as long as I feel great than that in itself is attractive!
I don’t particularly go for any ‘look’ in a man but if someone is on the larger side then that will certainly grab my attention.
Posted
1 hour ago, Sophiieelaura said:
I like my man chubby, more to feel, more to cuddle, more powerful to stand over me on my knees. I'm chubby myself so it also makes me feel less self conscious x

More cusion for the pushin they say lol. I think if you find someone attractive and they have a great personality who cares what size they are at the end of the day x

Posted
I'm not into large men, but as everybody is saying; you cannot like everybody and everybody is not going to like you, and it's fine. Actually, there wouldn't be any dating app if everybody liked everybody... As long as you feel good in yourself, all 👌🏻
Posted
Being on the larger side myself I place no judgement on size or looks. Personality, confidence, kindness and a sense of fun are all far more important to me. Although…. I am a sucker for beautiful eyes
Posted
Yes, I think it’s a preference like everything else. Most of my exes have been slightly heavier and I like that.
Posted

"Big Teddy Bear", is the description that I have often heard, when ladies were discussing their large boyfriends.