moderators...!

Posted

They have a really difficult time in deciding what posts..replies are acceptable....I have had a few issues which got to me and eventually were resolved....I can now understand how the system works and even though I still make mistakes...I can appreciate how difficult the moderators responsibility is ..!...I would like it known that Serena has been absolutely amazing in coping with my very provocative posts and complaints....I know I push the boundaries of what is acceptable which has resulted in penalty points....but...there will come a time when what is not acceptable now will become acceptable in the future ...Cassie...

Posted

I hope I can explain this well.!..It is such a shame that well intended topics or even replies can be used by members who are looking for a way to get around the guide lines...It spoils it for all the members who post topics or refrain from posting topics which in all fairness could lead to very interesting and funny threads...It is sad that just a few members who are looking for a way to fulfil their fantasies ...beyond the acceptance off what is allowed within this website can have such an unwanted influence of how moderators have to view  every topic or reply..!..Do I have a solution...I wish I did..!..Cassie