Jump to content

Blind Texting…


Recommended Posts

The message came through at 9:47 PM.

Leave your door unlocked. Light a candle on the kitchen counter. Strip to your underwear and wait on the couch, exactly where I told you. Hands in your lap. No phone, no TV.

I watched the three dots pulse on my screen for a long moment after I sent it. Cheap trick, maybe, making her wait. But the wait was the point. Every second her thumb hovered over the reply bubble, she was thinking about me. About the night ahead. About whether she'd actually go through with it.

We'd been circling each other for six weeks. A week of small talk at the mailboxes. Three weeks of texts that started innocent and turned, gradually, into something with teeth. She was the kind of woman who apologized to furniture she bumped into. Shy wasn't the word. Careful was the word.

Careful people were my favorite.

Ten minutes, she finally wrote.

I counted the seconds on my balcony with the lights off, watching her silhouette move through the lit windows of the apartment across the alley. She went to the bathroom. The light clicked on, then off. Her bedroom lamp swung dim, and I pictured her standing in front of her closet, fingers hovering. Which pair of underwear did she think I wanted? She didn't know. That was the beauty of it.

She didn't know anything yet.

The candle was flickering on her counter when I let myself in at 10:02. She was on the couch, back straight, hands in her lap like a schoolgirl waiting for the principal. A soft blush had climbed from her chest to her throat. She'd chosen black lace. Good girl, though I didn't say it. Not yet.

"You came," I said from the hallway.

She flinched. Of course she did. She hadn't heard me. I crossed the room slowly so she could track the sound, sat down beside her without touching. The cushion sighed under my weight. Her knee angled toward mine, then away. The candle flame drew a small orange ring in her left eye.

"Here's the game," I said. "You're going to wear a blindfold. You're going to wear headphones. You won't know what I'm going to do next, or when, or how long it'll take. You'll say 'stop' if you want me to stop. Not 'no.' Not 'wait.' 'Stop.' Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to play?"

She swallowed. "Yes."

I pulled the blindfold from my coat pocket. Black silk, four inches wide, wide enough to swallow her vision whole. I held it up. She turned her head, presenting herself, and something in my chest ticked sideways at how willing she was. Trust was a leash, I thought. She'd handed it to me twice already and didn't even know.

I tied it snug behind her head. Then the headphones, over her ears, a slow ambient hum queued on my phone so she couldn't hear my footsteps. The spell was the silence. That was the real blindfold.

"How well can you hear me?" I asked, speaking up.

A nod. Faint.

"Good. Stand up."

She rose unsteadily. I stayed seated and studied her, this tall, blushing woman in black lace standing in a stranger's living room with her whole face hidden. Her nipples were visible through the lace. Her thighs pressed together without being asked.

"Turn left."

She did.

"Now take two steps forward."

She did, arms lifting slightly, fingertips grazing air.

"Stop."

Her breath caught.

I didn't touch her yet. That was the crux of it. Touch was the reward, and rewards never come first. I walked a slow circle around her, close enough that her skin must have registered the heat of my body, and watched gooseflesh travel up her forearms. She turned her head slightly, trying to place me. She couldn't. The hum was doing its job.

"Someone might be watching," I said, loud enough that her jawline tensed.

Her lips parted. She didn't say stop. She said nothing at all, which was its own kind of answer.

"There's a man in the doorway behind you," I said, which was a lie, mostly. The doorway was empty. But the lie landed in her body like a struck bell. Her spine straightened. Her toes curled into the rug.

"Or maybe there isn't," I said. "Maybe I'm the only one who gets to see. You'll never know. That's the part I want you to sit in for a while."

I circled back in front of her. Her chest rose and fell fast now. A small pulse beat visibly in her throat like a bird under thin skin. Ten seconds I let her stand there wondering. Twenty. The candle guttered in some draft and her head flinched at the change in light she couldn't even see.

"Reach out," I said.

Her hand came up, palm open and trembling.

"Higher."

She lifted it until her fingers found nothing but dark, warm air. She made a small sound, almost a question.

"Lower. Toward your collarbone. Slowly."

Her hand drifted down her own chest, fingers splaying just below her throat. She waited for guidance. I gave her none.

"You're going to do this on your own tonight, mostly," I said. "You'll take my instructions and you'll touch yourself, exactly where and how I tell you, and you won't know if anyone besides me is watching. You won't know which sounds are mine and which aren't. You won't know what I'm holding, if I'm holding anything at all. You'll only know my voice."

Her hand hovered at her collarbone, waiting.

"One rule before we begin," I said. "When I say stop, you stop everything. Hands frozen, exactly where they are. No matter how much you want to move. No matter how much you ache to move."

I leaned in until I was certain she could feel my breath on her cheek.

"Understand?"

She nodded, blind and humming, and my voice dropped to something just above a whisper.

"Then let's find out how long you can last before you beg to break your own rule, beautiful. Hands down. We haven't even started."

Thank you for this. I'm new to being submissive and still figuring out what I like and don't like and this kinda woke something up in me.

Definitely caught my attention.
Also, I'm with Butterfly on wondering where pt. 2 is....

2 hours ago, LostLittIe said:

Definitely caught my attention.
Also, I'm with Butterfly on wondering where pt. 2 is....

Maybe tonight if all of you pretty little toys beg a little more.

3 hours ago, WildRachel said:

Thank you for this. I'm new to being submissive and still figuring out what I like and don't like and this kinda woke something up in me.

I’m glad I can help you explore.

57 minutes ago, DarkLordMasterDom69 said:

Maybe tonight if all of you pretty little toys beg a little more.

Pretty please with a (legal)🍒 on top?? 🥹🥹

×
×
  • Create New...