Popular Post Ba**** Posted September 28 Popular Post You will feel my teeth on your throat, not to mark you, but to remind you, that you never been tamed by a Wolf. I will not whisper your name. will growl it, I will not be gentle, I will ruin you. My fingers will be gripping your thighs, my mouth will take anything and everything it wants, leaving you so full, that you will not believe this is all real. I will just fuck you. On the edge of bed, where breathless moans become the only reality in a world full of lies. You will hear my voice cracks as I say your name, you feel my hands tremble as I realize you are never letting go. I will just fuck you, and it won't be soft, it will be selfish, as I grab your hips like I have forgotten how to let go. I will pull you apart, drag you around until you are nothing but a prayer I am desperate to finish. I will fuck you where we shouldn't, press you against the desk, where we talked about everything but this. Let the paper ***ter, the world tilt, and all that matters is the weight of my primal dominance against your submissive ***lities. I will make you forget the rules, the walls, the locks on the door. Move with you like we are in rhyme with something primal, something ancient, something that doesn't care about right or wrong. Let you hear the fainting creak of the desk beneath us, and know that it's trying to hold the weight of what we are becoming. You want to pull me inside you, not to fill what's empty, but to ruin what's was whole. I will just fuck you, like I will die if I don't, like I will lose my mind if I don't push deeper, like the world ends when your hips stop moving. I will just fuck you, like the night is watching, and the stars are jealous, of the way my hands know your body, than they'll ever know the sky.
Recommended Posts