Hair fetish

Tintoretto

Posted
Anyone here have a hair fetish? I recently discovered that I was beyond turned on when watching women get their hair cut or buzzed. It would be an ultimate fantasy to cut a lady's hair off or better yet, buzzed it all off.
Posted

the concept of getting a set of clippers and running through someone's hair is; somewhat appealing

Posted
It is very satisfying to run clippers through people's long hairs
  • 1 month later...
Just_A_Good_Boy
Posted

Yep, I have a hair fetish - not in the same way as mentioned here, I don't personally have a desire to cut or shave a womans hair, but watching a girl do another girls hair is hot (or brushing, self blow drying etc)

• 1 month later...
Fuckmyass-8026
Posted

I have a huge "bizarre" hair fetish.  I am gay but like seeing women get their beautiful long hair cut really short.  This might be weird but find bowl-cuts a turn-on.

I have worn them myself.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I find brushing girls hair, especially if they're sitting on my lap arousing, so the longer the better and if tangled as well YAY. spacer.png

Edited by Zeus2512
repeated phrase
  • 5 weeks later...
Longhairlover88
Posted

I also have a couple of hair fetishes. I love long hair on women as my name indicates but much more unusual is how my WAM fetish plays into my hair fetish. I love when a woman is soaking wet like in a pool or shower but it only turns me on if every part of her soaked EXCEPT her hair. I’ve never met anyone else who has this so I’m wondering if anyone can relate or if anyone has encountered this before?

Dancingbear225
Posted

I love braiding long hair as part of pre play. There's just something about the feel of the strands running through my hands, and the control of her through the entire process.

Posted

I'm a female with long hair. I would love for someone to cut it or shave it, the thought really turns me on

• 1 month later...
Lovingbaldladies
Posted (edited)
On 2/16/2022 at 3:11 AM, Marz2310 said:
On 2/16/2022 at 3:11 AM, Marz2310 said:

My way 

Edited by Lovingbaldladies
Lovingbaldladies
Posted

I’m a guy that absolutely loves how sexy and feminine a bald female can be.  I’ve always want to indulge but never believed any females would be into it .  

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I love women with all types of hairstyles, but definitely have a major fetish for short hair on women. A woman with long hair suddenly getting it cut very short can be a huge turn-on.

• 9 months later...
Posted

I’m a female who likes to watch other females getting their hair sheared off, in particularly bob cut with shaved napes, bowl cuts and smooth headshaves. I too would love to experience that process and would love to have someone *** me into it.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

X

Edited by Cass
Entered twice
Posted

Not quite the same..

Hair turns men into God's!!!!

I adore a hairy man x

Why do you shave???

Posted

I’m a female and I would love to get a haircut by a stranger 

Posted
I have had this done, he was so gentle didn't miss one hair. Had me lay on a towel on my bed seriously just watching him shave my delicates was amazing
Haircutter156
Posted

I’d love to discuss this with you

Posted

I would love to shave a girls head completely smooth. i'm in cumming, ga. but ok within the usa.

Posted (edited)
On 3/5/2023 at 6:55 AM, Andy_31 said:

I’m a female and I would love to get a haircut by a stranger 

what about a headshave?

Edited by Gundu
clarity
  • 6 months later...
Gryffindor32
Posted

I’d sit in anyone’s chair and have someone cut my hair however they want 

Gryffindor32
Posted

I’d sit in a chair let someone cut my hair however they wanted 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 2/16/2022 at 1:11 AM, Marz2310 said:

I'm a female with long hair. I would love for someone to cut it or shave it, the thought really turns me on

I’ll cut your hair if you cut mine 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Love a woman's hairy armpits. I really dislike when a woman shaves her vaginal area.