Zentai suits

Zentaitights

Zentaitights
Posted

Hi , was wondering if anyone has had experiences with zentai ?

MistressWhilplash
Posted
Zentai suits can be bought on Ebay. I have both a full blue one and a mummy in bandages print for Submissives for Sensory dep play. Mistress Whipplash Ma'am
Zentaitights
Posted

I have quite a collection myself , satin blend, silk soft Lycra , all with zippers in the right places. About 12 suits in all hidden away. ZT

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I have some suits and really enjoy wearing them and I always sleep wearing one.

It seems to be an obscure interest though. 

Edited by Zentainaut
  • 4 weeks later...
SpandexMumm-7334
Posted (edited)

hi yes lots i like them as you can breath through them easy unless you layer over it. and its restrictive best thing is compared to latex its super cheap untill you get into darlexx stuff some things i want to try and will do soon.  

Edited by spandexmummi
  • 3 months later...
maskedlycralover
Posted

Loved the feel of being completely enclosed in spandex ever since I bought a Spiderman suit for a fancy dress party.
Not got a massive collection, (three different Spidey suits, a Deadpool, and four different "plain" suits),  but love spending time in them and regularly wear one to sleep. 

• 1 month later...
silvershadow1969
Posted

I'm new to Zentai and love it.  Bought the mummy outfit for Halloween and don't want to take it off!   

Are there any UK based meetups where Zentai can be worn with others?

• 1 year later...
Posted

Love a zentai suit! i've owned quite a few over the years. Always check out ebay for cheap suits from china to begin with as custom made suits can be quite expensive. They wont be tailored for a perfect fit though (unless you are really lucky) but will give you a lot of enjoyment and good idea on sizing! The metallic suits dont stretch as much as the matt look ones so bear that in mind , they do look absolutely amazing though :)