Your Dirty Little Secret Part 2 ( TG Warning)

Mi****

Posted

The pressure in my head starts to make my head pulse...your hand ripping at my panties as I lay ***ly bent over the table. I whimper and grunt, loving every moment of it. I hear you growl deeply as you *** your hard cock hard and fast into my soaking pussy. My loud moans echoing threw the library.

One hand on my right hip while the other grabs a handful of my hair pulling my head back making my back arch. Your eyes wild and dark hungry for more. My eyes did not leave yours for a second as your hips thrust against my ass, moving me and the table with each thrust. I scream in pleasure as my hands firmly grab the table my heart racing.

My pussy pulsing as your cock enters and exits it. Your hand leaves my hip and makes its way to my throat as you lean into me. Your low grunts and growls in my ear throws my body into complete submission. Your grip tighter now as I feel us become one. Your a close...I can feel it...my body tenses up as my sight becomes darker. As I fade closer you thrust your hips harder into my pussy sending me spiraling into subspace. I scream for more as you pump harder and faster..my body giving into you. My knees nonexistent...I live for this..I lust and want this. 

Your firm hand pushes my head into the table once more as your other hand grasps my hip...this is it..the moment I've been waiting for. My reward...my desire to be filled by every last drop of your seed. My pussy tightens firmly around your harden cock as I whisper, " May I Sir!?" He chuckles as I can imagine the smirk on his face..." May you What?!" he said in a deep satisfying voice. " May I cum Sir!" My voice cracking as his thrusts become deeper and strokes longer. His low moan energized my body as he said, " You may my dirty little secret." 

At that moment my body released and my loud moans turned into a full body convolution. Feeling his warm seed shoot inside me and his satisfying grunt and tense body made it even more pleasurable. He falls onto me panting like a hungry wolf my body still shaking uncontrollably I whimper in satisfaction. His soft lips kissing my back as he pulls himself slowly off of me. My knees buckle and I fall the the ground..now kneeling I front of you.

The Library door opens as I try to scramble to my feet. You smiling as you watch me  struggle..I look up thinking I was going to see you but instead you were gone..out of sight..all that was heard was a faint low growl,

" My Dirty Little Secret."