Unsure of how to deal with my boot fetish. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

WhyAreBootsSoSexy

WhyAreBootsSoSexy
Posted (edited)

Hello everyone. I am a 21 year old male college student who happens to have a boot fetish. It is not required for me to get hard, but it arouses me far more than anything else. I find women in boots to be sexy, and I often fantasize about wearing boots myself. The boots I like are rubber boots, women's leather boots, doc martens, and certain other combat/work boots (not chunky ones like Timberlands). I also am not a big fan of chukkas, desert boots, or tan suede military boots. A certain amount of luster usually makes boots much sexier. There is a part of me that wants to wear boots sometimes as part of my wardrobe. Yet at the same time, I am hesitant. For one, I feel somewhat ashamed of my fetish. In addition, I'd feel too self-conscious to wear boots in public, too ashamed. More significantly, I always get an erection when I wear boots. I know that because I have a pair of rubber boots that I wear for masturbatory purposes. I can't wear something in public if I get hard from it, right? Unless there is a way I could get used to wearing boots without automatically becoming aroused or distracted? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Also, to complicate things, I have OCD. As a pre***, I was very anxious about boots and thought they were an OCD obsession. In my later ***s, however, I discovered that it was a fetish that had roots in my childhood.

Edited by WhyAreBootsSoSexy
Posted

There's bits where I'm unsure of the question or advice you're seeking

But

It's great you understand this as a fetish and largely understand how it works

If you think wearing boots in public will be a distraction or lead to a potentially embarrassing situation for you - then - don't wear boots in public : other choices of footwear are available

WhyAreBootsSoSexy
Posted

I understand that, but yet, I kind of wish I could wear boots in public. I wish that my fetish didn't limit what I wear...

Posted

Well i also have a same issue like yours, except its not only me on me, i get hard when i see them on women and its the Thigh/Crotch high boots that are not laced and have no holes at all.

Its something it triggers onto people, some women think the same but others think they just dont like the boots cause they hurt to walk.

Personally though i wear them when im on private and tend to dress more like a girl.

But no, i would not show that on public, it would be so weird.

Posted
Try to avoid wearing things that get you excited is really all you can do I guess. Feeling sexy always feels good out in public but, you just have to find the right mix of clothing is my guess.
Example: I like leather, I like it on women, I like wearing it. But just wearing leather pants and boots when I’m out and about doesn’t get to me. It takes more or less it depends on the mood. The only thing I really feel at that time is to go shirtless🤪
Just got to find the right balance for you. Only you can really do that for yourself my man.
Posted

Exactly, probably avoid in my case looking at that type of clothing (on my case women specially) but if i found one out there dressed like i want...

I definitely would ask her if she is interested on something, even beg for it...

Cause i'm pretty sure she is looking for someone to have guts to ask her to do something, by dressing that way.

Or maybe she is "working"

Posted
I can't add a great deal to the specific fetish that hasn't already been said - but one thing I would say is you shouldn't feel ashamed of any fetish, I understand why you might feel that way, particularly at an age where you're just starting to explore your sexuality - but fetishes are nothing to be ashamed of, and not always something we have any control over.

When you look at them objectively they're not really that different from any other like or dislike we may have, they're simply something we have a strong liking for. For example you wouldn't be ashamed that you have a preference for steak and chips as a meal would you? Why should a liking for boots be any different? Sure I get there's a difference because it's sexual, and sparks sexual urges but at a basic level there's no difference so try to view it that way and embrace it as part of you rather than feeling shame.

Yes, you need to manage it to avoid embarrassing situations, and may feel the need to hold back a little but you really shouldn't feel shame because of it.
Posted
6 hours ago, Deleted profile said:

Exactly, probably avoid in my case looking at that type of clothing (on my case women specially) but if i found one out there dressed like i want...

I definitely would ask her if she is interested on something, even beg for it...

Cause i'm pretty sure she is looking for someone to have guts to ask her to do something, by dressing that way.

Or maybe she is "working"

Accepting your kinks isn’t always easy, but hang in there. It is who you are and that is completely ok and lovable.
I just want to add something about this comment of yours. It made me feel a little uncomfortable.
Please remember that you do not know what any other person’s intention is unless you speak to them. You can not assume that someone wants see with you’ve because they turn you on. Much less what their work is. This is just judgement.
You seek non-judgemental acceptance, from yourself and others. A really good way to start is to offer that to others.

Just_A_Good_Boy
Posted

I would like to add on to what Gemini_Man said, your kinks and fetishes are nothing to be ashamed of. You like what you like and that's okay! 

As for advice itself, maybe it is better to not wear boots in public if it will cause erections, or make you feel self conscious or embarrassed. Of course, that decision is up to you but it's the only I'd see being able to handle such a fetish :boot:

• 1 year later...
WellieWhitney
Posted

In regards to this person's particular footwear choice it is the rubber boots that probably will cause the most problem.

Imagine if you want to keep your feet dry in the rain or go for a walk in the mud with friends and family. Been around by the rubber boots boots will cause hindrance and embarrassment to the situation.

I have a fetish for rubber boots which is known as wellies in the UK which can be made from rubber, PVC or polyurethane. Is a problem when I want to keep my feet dry in the wet or it's been raining and I am going in a public area because I know I might be aroused but I have to psychology control myself.

Is all about controlling your fetish.

The best piece of advice I can give you is to masturbate before you go outside in the boots to reduce arousiness in the genital area.

Saying that don't wear the boots in public is not good advice for my experience because you might want to use the boots for protection as well as comfort and reinsurance. Also having a fetish for the boots sometimes you have fantasies of wearing them in the public. 

Just take my advice masturbate before going out with the boots. That works for me and saved me from having too many erections outside. Plus masturbating will make you feel good well in my opinion it does.