My boyfriend wants to be my paypig?

KaliGoddess

Posted

Hey everyone! So basically I knew already this type of fetish existed but turns out my boyfriend likes it. And even tho I'm very dominant, this is totally new for me. I want to do it not just so he can enjoy it but because it kinda turns me on too. I'd just like to hear from your personal first experiences and a little more about it, how to start, etc. If you've had bad experiences I'd like to hear about them too. ;)

Posted

I think it's important to understand why he likes it and what he likes about it. 

There is potential to have a lot of fun with it - particularly if you're doing something like going on ladies night out and are making him sweat sending to cover all the drinks / food / taxis etc 

or are in an expensive store and he has no idea how much you're going to either have him spend, or spend on his card

However... there are of course things to consider.

You need to have a rough idea how much he realistically can afford and also sensible outs.   Like it's no good putting him in an awkward spot asking for a reimbursement he can't currently afford.

Also be aware of where he is getting the *** from because if it is again on credit cards or other debt - it has to be paid back

Be especially wary if it's also coming out of something with your name linked.

Posted
3 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I think it's important to understand why he likes it and what he likes about it. 

There is potential to have a lot of fun with it - particularly if you're doing something like going on ladies night out and are making him sweat sending to cover all the drinks / food / taxis etc 

or are in an expensive store and he has no idea how much you're going to either have him spend, or spend on his card

However... there are of course things to consider.

You need to have a rough idea how much he realistically can afford and also sensible outs.   Like it's no good putting him in an awkward spot asking for a reimbursement he can't currently afford.

Also be aware of where he is getting the *** from because if it is again on credit cards or other debt - it has to be paid back

Be especially wary if it's also coming out of something with your name linked.

That's exactly what I've been thinking and I'm trying to find the balance between both. Thank you so much. <3

Posted
I'd be a wary myself as I've always felt that the transfer of *** can change the relationship. I'd have a discussion about limits and the things you'd enjoy. Maybe it could be fun if there was a cap on how much would be exchanged so that you knew he wasn't going into debt
Posted

It's weird in the sense that if that was some guy on the internet and they were sending you *** - while there's still things to be wary of : it would ultimately be down to the guy to not get into unmanageable debt and/or tell you when limits were being met

but when it's someone you're in a relationship with - then, yep, if they do run up debt it can cause you problems