First experience with touching a girl's feet

Posted

There was this one time I was in an event party in some building, a girl was sitting in front of me barefoot and was sitting in a position behind her back with her soles of her feet out. She was distracted and I was able to touch it without her noticing. It was really soft like a pillow cloud and she was like in her 20's. I wish to have an full on experience the next time I have a chance.

Posted

so - you're saying you touched someone without their knowledge or consent : and you think this is OK?

Posted (edited)

This is not ok. You never ever place a hand on anyone without their consent. Had you maybe said "wow your feet look soft may I rub them for you?", she may have allowed you... or told you no. That would have been her having a choice.
Please do not do this again on anyone's body. Always ask, you don't want to get a bad name for yourself if you're seen sneaking touches on someone by another person.

This site has tons of people into "feet" and things associated. Try to find something open and consensual next time, you'll feel better knowing you have someone who shares the same like/kink as you also.

Edited by JenniferTP
Posted

I'm usually embarrassed of letting other people I knew know about my fetish/kink. I wish I would meet a stranger who would accept my kink.

Posted

No I wouldn't do that. I'm sorry. I just didn't know it was wrong. I was young at that time

Posted
5 minutes ago, ExohydraxLover said:

I'm usually embarrassed of letting other people I knew know about my fetish/kink. I wish I would meet a stranger who would accept my kink.

You do not need to tell people you know that you have this kink. You have already made a step towards it, and that's by being on here! But you cannot touch friends, family, work colleagues or strangers without their consent. 

You can meet a "stranger" on here and get to know them, have that kink between you where it remains safe sane and consensual!

You get caught touching someone else without permission for your own sexual gratification you will need to deal with the fall out from that. 

Posted

I will try not do anything like this again. Thank you for letting me know. I feel bad about myself

Posted
Just now, ExohydraxLover said:

I will try not do anything like this again. Thank you for letting me know. I feel bad about myself

It's in the past. Don't feel bad about it now. Learn from it. Follow the correct path to having a safe, rewarding journey with someone who knows and enjoys it with you. It's a lot better to feel someone is on the same level beside you, instead of sneaking around.  Wishing you luck.

Posted

I thank you very much. I wish you luck too

Posted

I think the best thing here is to kinda learn.  That don't do this again, under any circumstances - because getting caught could wind up to anywhere between someone feeling uncomfortable and you getting a criminal record (or, at least being unwelcome in some circles)

But... honestly...

Foot fetish isn't as difficult a fetish as some people think.  Find a girlfriend, and it's really easy to broach the idea of playing with or kissing her feet (can be fun during foreplay if nothing else)