BDSM themed table top RPG

Posted
I was just wondering if it was a thing, I have played games like pathfinder and DnD but I was wondering if anyone had or would be interested in playing a BDSM campaign and if you have, I would love to hear the stories of your adventures.
Posted
Seconded! I know Vampire: the Masquerade has quite a high BDSM element (especially the most recent edition, it's BDSM-tastic!).

I've only beecome aware of my submissive side for a couple of years, so the closest thing I ever got to a BDSM game was managing to crowbar Hellraiser's Cenobites into a Call of Cthulhu game years ago ("Such sweet suffering" indeed!).
Posted
9 minutes ago, Osmium_70 said:
Seconded! I know Vampire: the Masquerade has quite a high BDSM element (especially the most recent edition, it's BDSM-tastic!).

I've only beecome aware of my submissive side for a couple of years, so the closest thing I ever got to a BDSM game was managing to crowbar Hellraiser's Cenobites into a Call of Cthulhu game years ago ("Such sweet suffering" indeed!).

I have heard call of Cthulhu is just a good that makes you suffer anyway 🤣

Posted
Hahaha! Not half! If your character doesn't die, they go mad! 😂
Posted
You can add bdsm elements to any rpg, just define the rules for various equipment, constitution saving throws to determine spacing, eg a whip does 1 hp damage every 5 strokes, a cane every 10 stokes. Each 1hp loss is a +1 on the saving throw. Or when you reach 0 hit points the character spaces rather than dies.