Jane Doe part 2

Dustykat

Posted

Marc couldn’t believe what just happened, she was so seductive and knew how to please a man.  Like wow, if all his interactions were like this he would be  the happiest man alive.  This woman without talking could determine what he was trying to communicate without words as though she read minds.
After the incident in the bathroom they went to the bedroom and she would not stop touching  him, it was so enticing he could not get enough of her her.  Her body fit his like a glove and her moans were like music to his ears.  He touched her breasts and watched her nipples harden and he slipped his hand between her inner thighs, it was nice and wet as was grinding her bottom on his hand, his cock was throbbing for her and he lost his patience.  He needed to be in her and as he penetrated her, her eyes gazed into his and all the lust she felt started to come out.  She growled and her nails found a home in his skin, ah the beautiful *** she was giving him made his orgasm so much stronger.
Laying in bed and looking at her he started to imagine what he could do to her if she would let him, he turned to her and she gave him a big sexy smile and started moving towards him like a cat.  This is impossible, he thought , she was doing what he was thinking, she started licking his inner thighs and looked up at him as though to give him the authorization to do what he was imagining.  He did not wait for a second longer and grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her her to his cock and started to facefuck her with such a *** that she could not hold back the tears streaming down her face as he made sure he was in her throat.  It was very crude and primal.  He was not finished with her, she was going to act out all his fantasies.  Marc always wanted to dominate and be sadistic but never found such a beautiful lady to play with and she looked like she was enjoying it, this was his chance to have fun.  He wanted her on all fours and grabbed her by her hair and placed her where he wanted her and with no warning penetrated her ass , she let out a moan of pleasure and that was all he needed, he was a primal hunter taking what he wanted from her and not giving anything back, she was enjoying it, her smile, groans and cries were telling him to keep on doing what he wanted to her.
She was being very submissive and he loved it, as he looked at her body that now had red marks from his manhandling her.  She loved this, her legs were wide open and he could see the moisture between her legs and the scent of sex in the room was intoxicating.  He wanted to taste her, he opened her legs wider and but her clit, she cried out loud then he tongue fucked her, she was so delicious he couldn’t stop.  He could not stop looking at her body and thinking of how perfect it was, her skin so soft, and all the teeth marks he was leaving on her body to prove that she was his.
And this went on all night it was like she was drug and he was addicted to her body .
But who cares this was the best sex he had ever had.  To be continued…

Posted

I am loving your writing Dustykat.  With what you have written so far, you have filled my mind with thoughts of what I would love to do with and to you.

Posted
3 minutes ago, MossyBoy said:

I am loving your writing Dustykat.  With what you have written so far, you have filled my mind with thoughts of what I would love to do with and to you.

Your so naughty I’m lucky your my friend too🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
Just now, Feral_MountianKing said:

Inspiring. Thank you.

I’m happy that I inspire you 🧚🏻‍♀️