After shave or Perfume...?

Posted

I know that one cannot mention brands etc...at least I think that is the case...so what  type of scent turns you on or you love wearing..? I love white musk..Anything with a hint of Sandalwood..!...I love the reaction when I confuse members of the public with the scent I am wearing...it has led to some very funny moments....Women are definitely more sensitive and complimentary than your average macho male..Cassie

Posted

Mentioning brands is fine...just no links please, thanks :D 

Posted
2 minutes ago, VictoriaBlisse said:

Mentioning brands is fine...just no links please, thanks :D Thanks for that info...cassie

Posted
I love things with hints of Sandlewood and Rose together. I wear Agent Provocateur and have done for about 15 years. It’s sexy but feminine with a hint of muskiness but it’s light enough that it’s not oppressive. People will hug me and say I smell lovely.
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, mshopey said:

I love things with hints of Sandlewood and Rose together. I wear Agent Provocateur and have done for about 15 years. It’s sexy but feminine with a hint of muskiness but it’s light enough that it’s not oppressive. People will hug me and say I smell lovely.

As a male who has to cope with both a female and male side to me because of an hormone imbalance....I will try the scent that you have mentioned....To me..it is not about whether one chooses a scent created  for a male or female...but it is about what one likes...Cassie...I have a thing about the impulse body sprays...esp musk with a hint of sandalwood..!

Edited by Deleted Member