Abduction fantasy

Dancingbear225

Dancingbear225
Posted

I have been contacted by a sub that is looking to have a Dom fullfil her fantasies. We have not met at this stage, but she wants me to meet her in a hotel parking lot, handcuff her, *** her into the car, then *** into my home. I told her that as initial meeting fantasy this should not be in public. Thoughts?

Posted
You've never met? And you'd be willing to go ahead with that? Can I ask how much interaction you've had with this "lady"?

Did she contact you and ask for this straight away? If so I would have my guard well and truly up and suspect this could be a scam.

Even if this is a genuine request, doing something like that with someone you've never met has so many red flags and potential dangers I'd be very wary, very wary indeed
Posted
I completely agree with Gemini_Man, this is definitely NOT something I’d be considering for a first meet…ever. Ime it takes time to build the trust needed for this not to turn into a damaging situation mentally for the sub. Absolutely nothing wrong with abduction fantasy but I’d be extremely wary of anyone who wants that to be the first meet.
Posted
I would run the other way. A total stranger asking this of you and you have not met outside of a computer screen? Plus side, it is a fantasy of hers. Downside, is that onlookers can ring the Police, as they have witnessed an abduction. Are you both in a active D/s relationship? How long have you both been messaging each other? Have you both talked via video?
Posted
As an initial meet its not appropriate in public or private. Most people meet to discuss things over a coffee and chat through limits. Everything else i have to say has been said already.

There was a post on fetlife about an abjuction scenario in the uk between 3 people who had known each other for a number of years, two doms,.and one sub.

They where overseen by a neighbour bundling the sub into the house, just as they where getting into the started there was a knock on the door it was police officers, one female and a couple of males.

The female sub was questioned alone by the female officer while.the two guys where questioned by the other officers.

Luckily it went ok all they got was a kindly word of advice about what is appropriate behaviour in public.

I think in the USA this may well have ended differently.
Dancingbear225
Posted
1 hour ago, gemini_man said:

You've never met? And you'd be willing to go ahead with that? Can I ask how much interaction you've had with this "lady"?

Did she contact you and ask for this straight away? If so I would have my guard well and truly up and suspect this could be a scam.

Even if this is a genuine request, doing something like that with someone you've never met has so many red flags and potential dangers I'd be very wary, very wary indeed

I'm  not willing to do that, and told her so. The request made me uncomfortable in the extreme. I told her it was not appropriate.

Dancingbear225
Posted
22 minutes ago, TheBookCollector said:

As an initial meet its not appropriate in public or private. Most people meet to discuss things over a coffee and chat through limits. Everything else i have to say has been said already.

There was a post on fetlife about an abjuction scenario in the uk between 3 people who had known each other for a number of years, two doms,.and one sub.

They where overseen by a neighbour bundling the sub into the house, just as they where getting into the started there was a knock on the door it was police officers, one female and a couple of males.

The female sub was questioned alone by the female officer while.the two guys where questioned by the other officers.

Luckily it went ok all they got was a kindly word of advice about what is appropriate behaviour in public.

I think in the USA this may well have ended differently.

That is exactly where my mind went . I could see all manner of issues  from this demand, and none of them good. In the end when she made it a demand I told her it was inappropriate, and good luck with someone else.

Posted
Good call! That’s not what a first meet is about. I would have declined and turned the submissive away and reported it to or family
Posted
I mean... I might have done something similar do this before 😅First met and all but we video chatted for a number of months prior and it was actually at her place so not in public. It was a lot of fun but I wouldn't do that if, A. It was someone I didn't know very well. And B. Somewhere public. Maybe the woods, somewhere out of town. But a hotel parking lot? The potential for being seen is incredibly high and most places have CCTV it's way to risky. Also being contacted by a submissive to play out this type of fantasy has to be very rare, that alone raises some flags. Better fo stay safe my dude.
Posted
I would be goin to jail…..it’s all bad lol
Posted
lol. Sorry Officer, it was just a sex game, honest. *** fantasy might be more popular than we think, but you have to do it in an appropriate manner, without involving the rest of the world.
Posted

For a first met it’s a heck no, major red flags. it seem to me that person is a newbie and want to experience things right away like a frenzy. she need to read on that kink and understand fully the cons and pros, and the person she’s going to do that with also needs to know a lot.  Her Not seeing the consequences of something going down it’s bad for her and you. 

If you two know each other for years inside and out, seeing each other, trust each other, respect, have talked about all the hard limits, And boundaries then it would be understandable. Her asking right away that’s a big no. Also you both need others people consent if you doing it in public. 

I’m glad you walking away from that and I hope she read about that kink 

Posted
I'm glad you said no, I'm still new to this community but wow that's a dangerous first meet up. I actually *** for her safety if she gets someone who is as inexperienced as her who says yes, without meeting initially and discussing safety, limits etc. Hopefully she will take onboard your advice Dancingbear.
Posted

Quite a few years ago, a couple near where I lived, decided to play-out such a fantasy, in a very public manor.  They were vigorously acting it out on their front porch, when I happened to walk past.  Their acting was convincing enough, that I found the nearest phone, and called the cops (yeah, this was back before cell phones).

Within minutes, police stormed the place.  It turned out, to everyone's chagrin, that the couple was just doing a "scene".  There were red faces all-around (including myself).  The officers told me not to worry about it---I had no way of knowing.  Still, that shows the dangers of doing public scenes.

Posted

I hope you tell the person who approached you about this post. They should read all the inputs from experienced people and learn from it, hopefully avoiding a situation which could have been easily avoided.