Kinky Confession

Posted
Hi there, wanted to start a thread to hear what naughty things you've all been up to lately?
Feel free to share below (and please no judging).

Not too long ago I found myself at home all alone and feeling a little naughty. So I took a lovely warm shower, and prepared myself for something I'd been wanting to try for a while.

I searched the Web until I found the perfect sissy training video, then I quickly lubed my fingers and began to massage the rim. At my virtual mistress' command I slid my finger in and moaned - it started gently but I needed more - so I pushed my finger in deeper, curling it like you would to beckon someone to you. I started going quicker, on my knees drooling into my pillow. My beautiful mistress called me a 'dumb sissy whore' and I repeated it with a grin.

It was only with her encouragement and my hungry appetite that I finally did it - I managed to fit two fingers inside of my tight ass!
I was so proud of myself I didn't notice the video had ended. I rolled onto my back, lifted my legs as far as I could and kept going. I pictured her on top of me, fucking my ass and calling me every degrading name I could imagine until eventually I came all over my own belly.
My mind must still have been in 'cum slut' mode because I immediately ran my other hand through the sticky mess and licked my fingers clean - divinely sweet and salty.

This was the first time I had managed to stretch myself to two fingers, and my first time tasting my own cum. Needless to say I'm looking forward to stretching even further, maybe even using some toys too (i'm open to suggestions on where to begin), as for licking up cum I think I'd rather it eat my mistress' next time.

Thanks for reading 🥰