Where to find them on a budget?

Posted
So I want to get a few things without paying through the nose….any suggestions as well as good returns policy in the UK? Would you recommend LoveHoney, Amazon or anyone else? Is there like a group that does a “swap” of some sorts lol now I know swapping wouldn’t be ideal but just throwing everything out there! 🙈😊

Plus size
Posted
I've bought things from lovehoney and I was very impressed
Posted
Bondara for me is a good site, buy most of my stuff from them, often better quality than Lovehoney & have sales all the time
Posted
Thank you all for your help - cant wait to go perusing ☺️
Posted
If youre not opposed to second hand stuff you could always try ebay...? Ive found some beautiful second hand stuff on there.. some almost new from store or some that people hand made and crafted. Leather and latex etc. Also people usually associate ebay with being "used" but dont forget theres a lot of businesses on there too.. and a lot of those businesses and individual sellers do refunds or returns... failing that if there was genuine issue you can always call on eBay to step in. Worth a look. Xx (also a plus size person here)
Posted
I have got some of my toys off Etsy and I have also made some things myself
Posted

Some depends here specifically what you are looking for?

Posted
There are some sales in sites like Lovehoney, uberkinky, bondara etc. And most offer a first purchase discount if you sign up for emails. I've found loads of reasonably priced quality items on Etsy and also ebay. I know there used to be a equipment swapping group and a toys on a budget / home made toys group on fetlife too.
Posted

Sub-Shop, Etsy are some of my frequent shopping sites

• 1 month later...