Who likes high heel boots??

GuyinGirlBoots

Blackadder1978
Posted

High heel boots have always been a thing of mine, but it's also as much about the woman wearing them as the boots.  Des that count for boots fetish forum?

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I’ve had a ‘thing’ about high heel boots for some years now. Always turns my head when I see a lady wearing a nice pair of stiletto heeled knee or thigh high boots. Can’t explain why, but just something about the boots ‘does it’ for me. 

Jinty

• 4 weeks later...
TallTexasCowboy66
Posted
Absolutely love them on ladies and so blessed my wife loves wearing them
Posted

High-heeled boots can definitely be a double-edged sword.  True, the strongest aspect has to be "worship".  Tall leather boots with stiletto heels have a way of grabbing ahold of a sub's desires, and not letting go.

A lesser-known aspect though, is the use of high-heeled boots as punitive footwear.  The taller the boots, the more inescapable they can be made.  A subject locked in such boots, often has no choice, but to be submissive (especially with the extreme "ballet" heels).  The aspects of "worship" and "punitive" can even be combined---a kind of "worship them or wear them" scenario.

Really, it is all up to the level of imagination and creativity.  I have read of even more extreme versions of "boot training".  However, those may go beyond the scope of this particular discussion in the boots fetish forum. 

• 1 month later...
Posted

I love high heel stilettos, at least 6 inch high, no platform. I like them both on women or wearing them myself. I have some fantasies about being locked in such boots for unknown time while a woman is in control of the keys so I have to wear them and even walk in them until she decides it’s time to unlock them :-D I would not hesitate to try even the lockable ballet ones :-D Any other boots fetish forum fans into that?

• 4 months later...
Posted

Really enjoy wearing a pair of high heel boots. Also enjoy being dominated by a pair. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hi.  I love your bio.   I would love worse your boots.  X

Posted

I've always had a fetish for knee high boots since I can remember.  When I started dressing, it was almost one of the first items I couldn't wait to wear (and learn to walk in).  They just feel amazing.  A few years ago, I used to have a co-worker who'd let me cum on hers every morning was great.  Very recently discovered that any heels gives me a raging hard on haha.  Think I've always had the shoe fetish, just accepting it now. love the boots fetish forum friends I have!  Excuse to go shopping expand my own collection!

• 1 month later...