Instant Sexiness

Lu****

Posted
What is a piece of garment or an accessory that instantly makes you feel sexy even when you don't feel your sexy self.
Posted
Do shoes count? Cuz I have a pair of combat boots but with heels and I feel super sexy and kinda powerfull when I wear them
Posted

Not wearing my panties always makes me feel sexy

Posted
Sheer black tights. They are a huge turn on for my husband, so whenever Iā€™m feeling down about myself all I have to do is flash my thigh at him in them, and the look he gives me instantly makes me feel desirable.
Posted
I always feel sexier when I am clean shaven, in a suit and tie. Just something about looking my best.
Posted
5 hours ago, Sunshine429 said:
Something with lace against my skin.

same same same !

Posted
Neither a garment or an accessory but the one element that can have that "instant" effect is a partner who is on the same wavelength as me - find that and clothing and specific items don't come into it
Posted
Thigh highs! Even if I wear them under my clothes and no one sees them, they make me feel so sexy and utterly feminine.
BlessingOfChaos
Posted

Not something I personally wear but like looking at others wearing. Tights that are just transparent enough to show skin through. It's a great look šŸ˜

Posted
Shave my body and face, hot bath with muscle soak , dry In front of a fan and put on some leather and latex. The freshly shaved skin against sexy materials soon dissipates any negative feeling
Posted
Collar. Never fails me. Helps me feel and send the vibes I want ā˜ŗļø
Posted
Hmm, well it's not a garment or an excessery, it's someone who finds me cute/attractive laying next to me in a hotel room, or in their bedroomšŸ˜ˆ