want tits

sexydanielle111

sexydanielle111
Posted

how does one go abouts getting real tits with out an operation i want to be a shemale or a sex doll for guys its a fetish of mine

Posted
Seek doctor to perscribe hormones ... That or binding ... Molding your body into desired shape takes a long time and is very restrictive
  • 3 months later...
Posted

Hi, I 'developed' because of certain medication I was prescribed by my doctor.  I've sort of come to terms with the situation, and now looking to bring my nipples into the equation. The best (thus far) has been the use of a glass bottle part-filled with hot water, placed over a well lubed nipple, and cooling the water.  The resulting contraction  pulls the nipple into the neck of the bottle, thus, given time and frequency, enlarges it.   

Posted

Hi, I've thought of those, but  prefer my way on the grounds it's slightly more interesting.

Posted

Granted, I'm taking such as part of medication for other reasons.  

• 8 months later...
Posted

I take oestrogen and use oestrogen on my breasts.Its a slow process but it works.I understand your need.xxx

• 1 month later...
SubInLongford
Posted

A very good herb for growing tits for man is Pueraria Mirifica. Buy it from Ainterol.

• 1 year later...
Posted

Yes! I want bigger breasts too. I looked on Youtube and found a couple of videos to make a potion of Vaseline, olive oil, and vitamin E. You apply it and rub it in for 10 minutes  everyday and they said it will naturally make them grow. I haven't tried it yet though. I've been starting to cross dress in private for almost a year now. I also want to be totally submissive to horny men and have them use me at their discretion.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I'm finding that if you've got a bit of flesh on the chest then wearing a proper sized bra will shape them into real tits, mine are only bcup but they are no longer moobs they now look exactly like I was born with them, in the past I used to wearDD prosphetics and while I'd rather be that size the prosphetics flattened out the tits, just wearing a bra for extended periods is training what I've got nicely