Your favorite humiliating play

Ardenb

Posted
What are some of the most memorable and most arousing humiliating stories?
Posted
After we were done, my fwb had me run down the hotel hallway naked. When I reached the end of the hallway and turned around, I saw that she was waiting by the elevator. On my way back I asked her for the room key and she told me it was in the room (locked). At that point the elevator opened and she told me to have a good night. FUCK! I had to go to the front desk and ask for another key, naked. Of course the clerk took her time confirming my identity with a smirk on her face. And yes there were a few people in the lobby at the time and I’m sure they took a picture or two.
Posted
Wow that must have been exhilarating for you
Posted

For me it was when I started a session assuming it was going to be just me and the mistress. I had mentioned I was interested in ***d-bi play, but had never done it and wasn’t sure if I was ready. After some initial body worship, she put a blind fold on me and told me to lie down on my back with my head at the edge of the bed. She said she had a toy to introduce to me. I assumed it was a dildo or perhaps a strap on. I lay there blindfolded in anticipation. It felt like forever, but it was probably like a minute later she tells me to open my mouth and be gentle. I comply and what expected to be a dildo turned out to be the tip of an erect cock. She had someone waiting in the bathroom. She told me I could not get up and take off my blindfold until I satisfied  him. He went ahead and had his way face fucking me until he blew his load down my throat and I tasted cum for the first time. She then took off my blind fold and had me thank him…then she congratulated me on becoming a worthless cocksucker.  

Posted
It’s always great when you find a mistress that listen to your fantasies and makes them a reality
Posted
On 2/3/2022 at 12:20 AM, Ardenb said:

What are some of the most memorable and most arousing humiliating stories?

I love to be dressed jj and  took and be a good girl

Posted
I'm ready to go all the way and be dressed in my pink lingerie and getting beat and gangfucked while the people who want to watch are humiliating me in every way possible I will obey and get on my knees and submit to the people who are abusing me and watching and I will be happy to help in any way I can to make sure that everyone is being entertained by my *** and I will be cumming so hard as you watch and laugh at me and then we can do this for real and I will obey whatever everyone wants me to endure and I will be playing with myself as they beat kick and humiliate me in my pink lingerie and in front of you and everyone else who is watching and laughing
  • 2 months later...
Posted

My favourite is the body exhibition to strangers.

sometimes i take my sub with a skirt to a near empty theater and order her to pretend as she was catching something at the floor but on purpose showing her ass to strangers behind us. 

• 4 months later...
Posted

I got sassy with my Daddy and got a serious spanking with Daddies belt in front of His invited guests he  pulled my  diaper down and blistered my ass good until I begged him to stop and squirming like a baby I was ***d to  crawl around on my knees with diaper off and completely naked and training collar on I was ***d to offer my bottom and mouth in submission to each guests as an apology! I was very sorry at the end of that day! After being deep throated and my bottom spanked and stuffed by 8 people that thoroughly enjoyed my punishment I learned my lesson! *** and spankings can be an awesome lesson to a sub!

Posted
Years ago when there are X-rated phone lines I was talking to a Mistress on my way home from work in the afternoon. I was stopped at a traffic light and she said take your shirt off which is fine because guys run around topless. When I stopped at the next traffic light she told me to take my pants off that was fine I was in a truck nobody could see. Then she said pull over I had an idea what she wanted so luckily I pulled over where there was a woods what are they were houses on the other side the people could say I don’t know to this day. Then she said step out well how many times have you driven by a vehicle pulled over and the door open we all know what the guy is doing relieving himself I was a little nervous but fine. Then she said take the underwear off and toss it in the truck. Now I am getting a bit more nervous. But not as nervous as when she makes the next command close the door. There I am standing totally naked along side the truck on the road has cars are going by and each direction. Then she says take a step back and jerk off I could feel my heart pounding in my throat as I’m standing there naked stroking my cock as vehicles go by. I don’t think I ever blew such a large load on the side of the truck before or after. The next command I cheated on she said walk around get in the truck and drive home I know she meant walk around and get it on the driver side that everybody would see me totally nude but I cheated on the passenger side and drove home naked. 
  • 4 months later...
Posted
The *** id pay to get completely dominated by multiple dommes and get passed around
Posted

Getting wedgies in my tighty whities while my gf gets fucked by a bbc 

Posted

Hi I had a Humbler fastened to my balls for the first time today by a Dom . The Humbler made my eyes water when I tried to move the only way I could move was on all fours the back of my thighs kept pulling it back and so stretching my balls the *** was excruciating. Has anyone got experience of been put in a Humbler. As I have been told I will be put in one at the fetish club next time I am taken.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I think that is was the first time my Mistress Liz tied me to the bed and then unexpectadly had some of her friends staying over after a party come a fuck me.  And explian to me that I was a just a DOL...Dick On Legs.

Posted
My kinda women bring on the friends ,!!!
  • 7 months later...
Posted
I had ***d to be in fishnet clothing with thick Diapers on, hands cuffed behind my back and legs in leg shackles. I was then driven around by my Mistress pulling over frequently, only to be pulled out of the car and left to walk at least a football field behind getting back in. Once in a while she would wait for me to get close to the car and when my back was turned to open the handle,? She would drive off another 50 feet or so all while cars passed .
She one tone me out of the restraints to have dinner in a restaurant even stopped at a chapel on the side of the road where I had to pray to get these restraints off. Very very humiliating day for me that day, and I would do it again in a heartbeat I think.
Posted
I was very new to sexperiments. Never had I mentioned about male interests. My then girlfriend/model looking, tiny turned up nose, puffy lips, blond curly hair, very green eyes; this particular evening wore a silk midriff button up blouse with the top three unbutton showing her triple C’s and an inviting short mini skirt, thigh highs and high heels/dared me to put on thigh highs, her panties, a bra she bought for me that was lifting and open, all under my slacks, dress shoes and collared shirt. I figured no problem, I like this adventurous side of her, daring but secretive. To dinner we went! I could feel everything squeezing me as we sat enjoying our after diner drinks. We left and became playful in the car and she drove to a theater on a busy side of town. In question I asked, what’s this? Her answer? Trust me?/of coarse to the surprise of a collar being placed around my neck and wrists hand cuffed behind me. She led me into the theater and into the woman’s bathroom. Unbuttoning my shirt and slid it over my wrists and hurriedly took off my shoes and pants. (WHAT ARE YOU DOING) I whispered/SHSHSH she demanded and pulled me into the theater. Coming through the main door all eyes turned on me and the white lingerie lit up like lightning bugs. She pulled me along the back wall and pushed me up between two men against the wall biting my neck making my 8” insanely hard! Pulling my shaft out and stroking it, she took a guys hand and had him continue on me. Before I knew it he was on his knees in front of me and she had been surrounded by two guys sliding their hands all over her body. She rested her hands on my shoulders as they dropped her skirt and opened her blouse to grip her nakedness. She started buying my nipples and I heard a familiar moan as one of the guys entered her. She was breathing heavily on my neck from him banging all he had into her, she kissed me rough as she was being pulled hard into him, her breaths long and deep as she arched her back downward. Telling me “he feels soooooo good!” Moments later she melted into me, her nakedness pushing me to my knees and forcing my head under as she lifted her leg over my back and made me clean her juices. Being tipsy, the order was to selfishly assure her enjoyment with the occasional her watching me suck other men. It turned her on so much to see this that we revisit this theater intermittently trying new and old fantasies.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Having my face spit in and her hand forcing my face to the floor to lick up my cum.

forever_slave_7
Posted

if my Mistress knows my body and my mind, she can play with them, ... basically teasing my body parts, my nipples, *** me to tell her she's my Madame, for me to tell her to love her, to belong to her...

• 2 months later...
Posted

Also, yesterday, I was crossdressed in pink, shaved, madeup, and ***d to be sucking her strapon. She used fake cum and squirted it in my face and in my mouth while calling me a slut and a cunt. I ws slapped in the face and ***d to beg for the dick in my pussy. She told me what to do the entire time which turned me on even more. 

Posted
I've had many. But the 1st time I felt true *** was when I was 18. I went home from the pub with a friends aunt qnd it turned out she was pro domme with a fully equipped dungeon.

What happened was a few hours after being there qnd now completely drunk qnd in full sissy slut clothing with wig, make up and heels, chastity cage on showing from the tiny skirt I had on I was ordered to stand in the window which was full length floor to ceiling and the curtains fully open in her 3rd floor apartment which over looked a very busy road, had my hands cuffed behind my back and she bend me over when a group of people leaving the same pub we left hours earlier where walking past and she inserted a butt plug qnd they all watches qnd laughed and shouted up, I knew some of them to. But this wasn't the worst part. After that group walked past she stood me up and put a lamp shining on me so I was very visible qnd I was ordered to tell her the next time anyone was walking past. I followed my instructions.

It was 2 men in their 30s passing, from the window you could see a good distance up the road. So by the time they got near she had got down to the street in her fully pvc dominatrix clothing qnd asked the men if they wanted their clocks sucking by a young drunk sissy slut. They said yes and I ended up on my knees sucking and wanking them both off until they both came on my face, and yes this was in the window, and many people pasted and spotted it happen. To this day I don't know if anyone who saw me that night knows it was me but I knew many who pasted by.
Posted
Another was the 1st time I was tied bent over a railing we had in our apartment at the stairs which where in the living room qnd spiralled down stairs to the bedroom and bathroom in fully sissy slut outfit and my then gf and her pro domme friend told me many of our friends and some.of the pro's clients where coming to drink that night.

Us 3 had been drinking for a while and I was to put it mildly out of my head and had been given popper's many times and we had all had the love drug to so it was q swinging sex party. haha.

Well anyway for the next 3 hours anyone there could fuck my sissy arse, I was still given drinks and other stuff whilst tied up so was out of it but in a good way.

Most people there including 3 of my best friends all fucked me. One of those friends had the biggest cock I've ever seen, they measured it before he fucked me and it was just under 14 inches. That broke me that night. But was still to this day one of the most humiliating but amazing nights I've ever had.
Posted
Hi. Do you want to talk about sanitary pads and maxi pads. I am a man who loves to wear panties with maxi pads and was wondering if you might enjoy wearing pads as much as I do. Have you ever masturbated while wearing one? I get turned on by the idea that women wear pads all day and they rub against the vulva and clitoris, making themselves wet and horny. I love the idea of a girl using her pad to absorb all of her sexy juices, meaning that you hump the couch or a pillow and leave no mess behind.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

I meet up with a female friend for VERY adventurous femdom play on a regular basis. This includes -

Me being a spit slave, drowning in slobber and spit, sooo humiliated but excited. Happened in private & in public. 

Also in public, her getting me hard & making me stand up & walk about etc for all to see my bulge. 

sph, we both love having my tiny willy humiliated

she video calls her girlfriend's sometimes when she's destroying me & shows them how pathetic I am & I'm ordered to address them as a goddess too and take Dom orders from them over the video 

she's locked me outside naked on a hotel balcony before, I had to play with myself on my knees while she played with herself inside the room and I watched through the window. Mind-blowing!

piss play - been urinated on in the bathtub, or made to drink it in public from a bottle she's filled up. Piss & coke, piss & lager, neat piss, & urine shots etc. 

also makes me a special kinky cocktail to drink - urine, blobs of spit , my own cum, all served in a dog bowl on the floor. Been made to drink this from a pint glass in public too in the past.

Man whore tattoos - with a black permanent marker pen, I'm regularly branded by my mistress with filthy *** writing all over my body, including head & face, arms & hands, & balls & penis, & taken in to public sometimes. Not sure if people have noticed the writing on my body, but if so, then that only adds to the excitement.

Regularly *** fed my own cum, also done in public.

anal fingering myself Infront of her while she laughs & degrades me

Ordered to clean dirty strap on alot of the time, straight from my bum hole.

Love being her bum slave, its always amazing pegging play, the feeling of penetration, ***, her power & my lack of any power. Anal destruction we call it.

Suffocation - pussy & bum face sitting, panties rammed in my mouth and strangled etc. 

Body worship - she'll sometimes purposely not wash for a couple of days prior to we meet up and I'll be given the privileged order to cleanse her body from head to toe, all odour and tastes are consumed by me, the bitch boys mouth. 

Just a little insight into what we get up to. Such fun, I absolutely adore a powerful woman to surrender to.  There's really no limit to what I'll submit to; the filthier, rougher, and ***ful,  the better.