As I watched

Dustykat

Posted

It was 6:00 pm and like clockwork, she turns on the lights as she walks in after a day at work. She is so beautiful, delicate, tall and has a delicious athletic body. Her breasts are big and firm but very alert as if they are saluting me and those nipples once she takes her bra off they get so hard. I can imagine licking them and even biting them. Her curves are to perfection and her ass can compete with her breasts, perfect round and it's telling me where my cock belongs. No hair on her body she is smooth as a baby, it's the highlight of my day sitting here in front of my window with my binoculars and I spend my evenings watching her. Sometimes if the weather is nice I film her so I can watch her while I'm in bed where it's easier to masturbate, I love watching her she makes my cock twitch just thinking of her makes my cock hard. My walls are covered with nudes of her and of her girlfriend, especially when they are having sex. Those are my most prized possession’s tonight is one of my favorite nights it's girlfriend dinner at home and sex night. I invited one of my friends to watch them he gives me *** so he can masturbate as we watch them. Hey I don't care what he does as long he gives me $50 and it won’t stop me from masturbating tonight. Here we go she just got out of the bathroom she took a shower she is wearing a pink dress and pink thong, that dress was like someone ***ted it on her wow she is my dream goddess. She is getting things ready for her girl she goes all out for this girlfriend she has, she makes sure all is ready and now she opens the white wine and takes a sip with that bright pink lipstick leaving a mark on the glass. She is going to the door opens it and invites her friend in they kiss a long and heated kiss how beautiful. She smiles to her friend she ask are you hungry now or do we wait to order food and offer’s her a glass of wine they both smile and her friend started to caress her shoulders and you see my beauty is enjoying it. She is so relaxed and just let’s go and her friend starts to move her hands to her breasts and you can see her eyes go into a dream state her lips let go a purr her friend unzipped her dress and pulls down the top of her dress and frees her breasts they look happy to be touched and licked, yes her friend is biting her nipples I always dreamt of doing that lucky her I’m so jealous of her. I want to touch those tits and kiss them I feel that they belong to me. With a sigh I keep watching. Oh man she pulled her dress off completely, in her glory that body makes my cock hurt. I want her so bad and I see my friend is masturbating, he enjoys this as much as I do wow how amazing she is I said to my friend he only grunts and continues to work on himself. Her girlfriend pulls her panties off and pushes her on the table and opens her legs, oh my yes she is licking her cunt. My beauty is so sensual I wonder how her cunt smells it must be delicious the way her friend is ravaging her cunt with her tongue and her fingers. You can see her crying with delight as her friend brings her fingers to my beauty’s  mouth and puts them in her mouth,  she licks it with hunger and grabs her friends hair and pulls her to her mouth. They kiss intensely and she rolls over on top of her friend and starts to undress her and she is a beautiful shade of chocolate. My beauty starts biting her tits , my beauty is a lot rougher than her friend but very cat like and you see her friend is *** with lust. My girl is pulling her girlfriends panties off but with *** hunger she bites her friends cunt you see her cry,  but she smiles that just encourages  my girl to be so rough but her friend was crying with joy as her friend ***d her body. I can’t take it I’m going to pop she a beautiful *** she knows what she wants and takes what she wants and her friend was like a puddle after. She  finished eating her girlfriend she gives her one last lick and nibble. Pulling her friend to the couch and kisses her,  caresses her hair they both giggle. I see my girl pick up the phone to order food I know now it  will be all kisses and drinking wine till they eat so I leave you guys I need to check if I filmed this properly so I can watch it again in bed later ttyl🍷🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
Slightly different perspective from you. Love your story
Posted
4 minutes ago, Mrgoodtime124 said:

Slightly different perspective from you. Love your story

Thank you I was trying something new 🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
Really enjoyed that, as a vouyer myself I could imagine watching it all and drinking it up x
Posted
1 hour ago, Vic1077 said:

Really enjoyed that, as a vouyer myself I could imagine watching it all and drinking it up x

Im happy to hear I was trying something new 🧚🏻‍♀️

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Secretly watching consensual rough sex is incredibly erotic. This made my lunch break!
Posted
3 hours ago, Halston75 said:

Secretly watching consensual rough sex is incredibly erotic. This made my lunch break!

We all have our kinks🧚‍♀️