BDSM; gags and messy feeding

Re****

Posted
Out of the myriad scenes my fertile mind conjures within its dark recesses one has recently lodged in one of my subs brains: Gags (claw, ring, etc) and ‘***d feeding’ (obviously we’re talking consenting adults)..

She loves to be restrained and we regularly use rope. Blindfolds and a ball gag are also a favourite. Food play has featured in previous scenes but in more of a sensual role.

I have some vegan Ben & Jerry’s.. and some orange choc drizzling sauce ready for our next meet. Thinking of these dribbling down her chin, breasts, belly, crotch, etc is turning me on like a vibrator plugged into a car battery!

My question is: what would YOU do with this scene? How would you tie her? What position? What type of had would you use? (I have a claw and ring gag en route). How would you play the scene with role play?

I have plenty of my own ideas, I just thought this’d be fun for y’all to contemplate. :3
Posted
I don’t have any ideas but that does sound very fun 🤩 x
Posted

The kinda thing I often say in any form of "what would you do?" scenario - well, this depends entirely on the other person and their limits

But, I guess - in a scenario like this - there's different things I'd play around with the sensations and textures of foods - because for example with something like this it's difficult for someone to chew or swallow

So, yep, placing something cold in the mouth so that it gives the 'cold' sensation and also of course melts everywhere - but can also be used to play with something, like, chopped chillies... or, yep, forks with slopped jelly pet food

Posted
1 hour ago, eyemblacksheep said:

The kinda thing I often say in any form of "what would you do?" scenario - well, this depends entirely on the other person and their limits

But, I guess - in a scenario like this - there's different things I'd play around with the sensations and textures of foods - because for example with something like this it's difficult for someone to chew or swallow

So, yep, placing something cold in the mouth so that it gives the 'cold' sensation and also of course melts everywhere - but can also be used to play with something, like, chopped chillies... or, yep, forks with slopped jelly pet food

Yes indeed, being aware of my subs needs / limits is paramount and definitely guides me..

I agree with the sensory approach, it’s definitely less about the nourishment; more about taste, sensation, and power play…

I also love the visual aspect, so pose, how the sub is restrained, lighting, etc will all be a factor.. and of course… making my sub wait while I get everything ’just right’ can be rather pleasing too…

Most of all I posted this just to have a little fun.. I didn’t want to ‘spell out the scene’ too much so y’all could be inspired and share your devious alternate perspectives x