Gags

JakeyB0y

Posted

So, I am into self-bondage and was wondering if anyone had any tips as far as gags go. I won't go into too much detail about that kind of stuff, but I have tried everything, from duct tape, bandanas rolled up as a cleave gag, balls gags, and bit gags. I really enjoy bandanas as a gag, but the one thing I have noticed over the years is that it gets kinda gross (particularly it starts to have a weird taste) after a little while. I guess that comes with the territory with putting things in your mouth without washing it for a couple weeks at a time, but is there anything else anybody has tried? I have thought about wrapping the part of the bandana that would go in my mouth with something (like duct tape or plastic wrap?) and that way I could just throw it away when I am done.

Anyone ever have a similar problem with a similar type of gag? Or any other ideas as far as other types of gags people have liked better?

Posted

I prefer clothing items - so if I take off my sock to gag someone or if they take off their socks/tights/underwear/etc 

Posted
13 hours ago, METALSIR said:

Cock is the best gag!

Because one chomp and it's gone! Hurrah!! 

Posted
19 hours ago, METALSIR said:

Cock is the best gag!

yes defn, you can compromise though and use a penis gag lol

Posted
6 hours ago, Sassy_x said:

Because one chomp and it's gone! Hurrah!! 

I think perhaps a jennings gag and a good caning would take your mind off biting my dick off.

If i know i've got a biter on my hands i just fuck her dangerous little mouth out with a big rubber dick on a stick.

🔓👑🔓

Posted
12 minutes ago, Kymi said:

yes defn, you can compromise though and use a penis gag lol

no...

No compromise.

I'm in charge and I say 

Dick.

giggles.

🔓👑🔓

Posted
7 hours ago, METALSIR said:

I think perhaps a jennings gag and a good caning would take your mind off biting my dick off.

If i know i've got a biter on my hands i just fuck her dangerous little mouth out with a big rubber dick on a stick.

🔓👑🔓

Man!....you're so funny 🤣🤣🤣

• 4 months later...
Posted

Any gag made out of absorbent materials is going to start storing saliva and get funky pretty quickly if it isn’t washed and properly dried between uses. If yours is the only mouth it’s going into, you might consider picking up some non-absorbent fabric like nylon to make your fabric gags out of. They’ll still need to be washed periodically, but perhaps not as often as cotton and you won’t have to worry about pieces of whatever it’s wrapped in coming loose in your mouth.