Activity profile

na****

Posted
Hi guys

I was wondering if anyone can tell me which setting/s to use to hide your no. of both received and sent messages.

Would appreciate your help

Thanks

naughtynat
Posted
Oh. I have seen it on some accounts, so wondered if there was a setting I’m unable to find lol.
Posted
I'm new on here so perhaps there is something
Posted
I cant see your sent or received messages
Posted
Just been looking there is a locked/ unlocked in the menu just check that it is in the locked position.
Posted
Pixie Dust will sort for you if you get stuck
Posted (edited)

No problem 🐄 :japanese_goblin:👍

Edited by Mr-Brown
Posted
Under https://www.fetish.com/settings/membership/mail/ There's a setting for "Hide message statistics in my profile"
Posted
2 minutes ago, Mr-Brown said:

No problem  🤣👍

Thanks

Posted
Whilst on this subject, does anyone use those statistics to decide who to message or who to reply to?
Posted
Thanks you all. Found it 👍🏻☺️
Posted
would be the reason fro hiding it? Pro and cons.. would it be security reasons
Posted
10 minutes ago, ghechieDom said:
would be the reason fro hiding it? Pro and cons.. would it be security reasons

I guess so and curiosity. You never know who’s watching 👀 Big brother 😂 I’m joking. Curiosity…

Posted
1 hour ago, naughtynat said:

I guess so and curiosity. You never know who’s watching 👀 Big brother 😂 I’m joking. Curiosity…

haha OK fari enough. m

Posted
Can’t post now guys 🤷🏼‍♀️ For some reason…Apologies, but God forbid not being able to speak as a young, beautiful, intelligent, strong lady! Have a great night 🤯
Posted
Who really takes this that seriously 😂
Posted
6 hours ago, naughtynat said:

Can’t post now guys 🤷🏼‍♀️ For some reason…Apologies, but God forbid not being able to speak as a young, beautiful, intelligent, strong lady! Have a great night 🤯

Did I miss something, what stopped you posting?

Posted
Well if I find a profile of someone interesting and message them, I use that mail rating as an indication of how busy they may be in life. That way, if I don't get a reply over a week or so, I then know not to follow up because they probably use bad manners and just ignore messages. There is no point in looking to get to know someone if they can't be bothered to respond.
  • 1 month later...
xTx_or_Sir_John
Posted

Hi, i was looking for a topic about blocked lists because it looks like I've blocked a member by accident but as that member was naughtynat i thought I'd post it here and include an apology. How do i unblock ?

Posted
4 minutes ago, SpankedBrat said:

Hi, i was looking for a topic about blocked lists because it looks like I've blocked a member by accident but as that member was naughtynat i thought I'd post it here and include an apology. How do i unblock ?

Spanked that is very easy.  Are you using your phone or a computer?

xTx_or_Sir_John
Posted
It was naughtyNat who was banned by the site. Anyone else miss her ?
  • 7 months later...
Posted
March 30, SpankedBrat said:
It was naughtyNat who was banned by the site. Anyone else miss her ?

Ah. Never saw this post and was never aware. Thx T that was very kind of you 🥰