Punishing Yourself

Posted
Sometimes I like to punish myself. Most often, I like to hurt my balls. Sometimes, when I masturbate, I'll deliberately smack my testicles on something (like the counter) with each stroke. Other times (like today), I find ways to whack my testes with stuff while keeping my clothes on. (At work today, I keep hammering mysylf in teh nads with a heavy ruler.) Is this a form of BDSM? Or am I just overkinked?
Posted
Both. I’m with you in trying different things out. I need something where I’m not in control, otherwise I’ll go too easy on myself. The latest thing is to rest my balls on the toilet seat, then drop the lid down on them. I can control the height, but once I let go, I’m no longer in control.
Posted
1 hour ago, Pet_Johnny said:
Both. I’m with you in trying different things out. I need something where I’m not in control, otherwise I’ll go too easy on myself. The latest thing is to rest my balls on the toilet seat, then drop the lid down on them. I can control the height, but once I let go, I’m no longer in control.

Sounds like both of you need me to help! You don’t need control over smashing those pathetic balls. I can do it with my pretty high heels

Posted
1 hour ago, GoddessKaii said:
Let me and my heels help

I’m sure you would have me in tears in no time. 😭

Posted

I like to punish my stomach by punching it and deep finger my belly button.  It gives me orgasmic feeling.  I'd love to see my defenseless stomach punched by somebody...

Posted
If you are doing it to seek gratification and feel well and satisfied, then it is probably an expression of your sensuality. However if you are having negative feelings about yourself and low self esteem, it could be self harming behaviour. Perhaps you could try speaking with a doctor and get professional advice. Be safe x