My first time being stomped on

Posted
So this is for whoever wants to hear about their first times and experience.

So this was around my sophomore year of highschool and around the time I knew I had a crush and trample thing just didn’t know how to bring it up in a conversation. I was messing around with this girl and she was basically down with anything. I told her to send me videos once and awhile of her stomping and crushing things she had and she did. I told her it’s just for fun and she went with it. When we hang out in person it’s usually on the top floor of my building in the stair case cause no one ever came up there. We talked and laughed for a few hours Everytime we seen each other. But eventually she started to pick up on that I liked me trampled so one day she had a sexy pair of black leather flat boots on, tight jeans and a flannel. And we hang out in the staircase I usually have something covering my eyes cause the light was very bright. So when we went to staircase we talked for an hour and then she suddenly asked if I can see and said nope. Then she got up and said I have a gift for you but your eyes gotta stay closed until I say so and I agreed. Then I felt her boot rub and press down on my dick. She did it for the few seconds until I got hard and then she started stomping it more and more. I grunted each time but she didn’t care. The rush that I felt when I felt what was going on was amazing. She just kept stomping and flattening my groin, she did so for 10
More minutes until I made a mess in my pants. Then she laughed and said I knew you liked the gift, it was just hard to high the stain when I went home lmao.
Posted
Thanks for sharing that. It’s fascinating and just shows that we don’t know what anybody’s about until we communicate!