Boot Fetish

eb****

Posted
How do people feel about boots?? I personally love the feel and look of boots almost as much as open toe shoes! I just bought these thigh high Demonias and was wondering if anyone else was into stuff like that. All the boots I own make me feel tall and confident, plus my legs looks amazing in them.
Posted
I have to say I love boots on a woman from ankle boots to thigh high boots to platform high heels boots to high heels, There is something about a woman in them
Posted
I have a thing for heels and boots, if a woman has them I want them worn in the bedroom. Can't say it's the feel for me, more the look I guess, more so thigh high boots
Posted

Must admit that I have a slight (major) shoe obsession. They don't turn me on so I don't think it can be classed as a kink but there is just something so powerful about them. Especially thigh high boots. They make me feel a lot more confident and sexy, and powerful depending on the situation I'm wearing them, especially if your with someone with a shoe or foot fetish. I think they can make anyone's legs look amazing and instantly draw the eyes there. Can never have too many pairs. 

Posted
I love boots, the higher the better. Only problem is, is that I don’t have enough pairs. 😊
Posted
18 hours ago, ebony999 said:

How do people feel about boots?? I personally love the feel and look of boots almost as much as open toe shoes! I just bought these thigh high Demonias and was wondering if anyone else was into stuff like that. All the boots I own make me feel tall and confident, plus my legs looks amazing in them.

I myself have a clean feet, heel, flats fetish, and recently also added boots to that list! there is just something about them!

Posted
Boots always make a woman sexier. There's no outfit they don't go with, and that includes no outfit at all.
Posted

Thigh high boots look amazing and I enjoy wearing them also with someone else

• 4 weeks later...
MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted

High heel boots do it on for me be they on a hot women or on myself I just love them.

Posted

Boots are ***y fantastic!

THe higher the heel, the better.

I'm actually shopping for some new ones at the moment.  I'd like some lace ones as I think they look sexy just need leather laces so the cum is easier to get off.

Thigh highs look great with a leather mini or micro-mini skirt.

Yum yum yum