Opting out of quick kink

Posted

Would it be possible to have options for opting out of quick kink? It's a fun thing for some on here, but it seems like you are included in it weather you want to be or not. Same thing with the BDSM test. I thinks these things should be optional in settings. Especially as alot of people can't see spanks, so quick kink is useless to them. What is your thoughts on this? 

Posted
Honestly I was thinking about this and someone mentioned this in the Lobby earlier. It seems to be good for those who want to connect and phish if someone likes them... by spanking and seeing if spanked back (using quick kink feature) to save Dming people and its less...embarrassing if someone doesn't reciprocate.
That being said, you hit the nail on the head with the "a lot of people can't see spanks" aka 'male basic accounts'. It can be a bit of a *** thing involved there, if a woman uses this feature, to spank males for instance, they can't see... well there's an upgrade feature... so.. yeah.

But I do agree with you that it should be an "opt in or out" kind of thing. Some people are here for the community and don't want to be spanked by every tom, dick or harry who sees them on this feature. for some, they don't even know they're on it. Agreed also on the BDSM test. It's crap and I loathe the people 'prompting' me to take it.

That's my two cents anyway.
Posted
I think its cute it lets some one know you are being thought of and funny to depends on how you want to look at it hahaha
Posted

The bdm tes Ltd I did when I 1st come on way lots better than the 1 I did not long ago. 

I think guys should  be able to see who spanked them. No 1 on basic package can see who liked there pics. But if every one can see who spanked them might give them the initiative to stay as they can talk to the people who spanked them. Its like swiping is it right on dating apps. No idea not been on 1

Posted
If you don’t like it don’t pay attention to it. The function is for everyone. I still haven’t done the bdsm test because I don’t want to. I skip it every time. Just skip over it. 🤷🏾‍♂️
Posted

not being able to see spanks is a problem, but there is another if you are a basic member then you can send more spanks than intro messages which are restricted to 1 a day, so if I see a member who can see spanks I tend to make contact that way when I'm only a basic member in the hope they'll use their ability to initiate convos to respond, that way i can reserve my 1 icebreaker message for someone who looks interesting but can't see spanks, when I'm a higher level member then I prefer to use intro messages

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 3/3/2022 at 1:07 PM, Kymi said:

not being able to see spanks is a problem, but there is another if you are a basic member then you can send more spanks than intro messages which are restricted to 1 a day, so if I see a member who can see spanks I tend to make contact that way when I'm only a basic member in the hope they'll use their ability to initiate convos to respond, that way i can reserve my 1 icebreaker message for someone who looks interesting but can't see spanks, when I'm a higher level member then I prefer to use intro messages

Not quite right on icebreakers... you should see a message saying that you've used your allowance and if that is 1, it simply means you have only filled in 10% of your profile. Try adding roles and archetypes, filling in your description and fantasies, uploading a picture, answering the quiz about what are you looking for etc...and slowly you get more and more icebreakers....until you hit peak... 100 per month.
There's a useful message if you look, telling you how complete you are and where the rest can be earned.  However, when you run out and you go into purdah for a while, when your exile is over, your new icebreakers are funnulled  back incrementally the same way as you built them up the first time.

Posted
I can understand inviting someone whose profile is blank: - no role, no kinks, no writing - to take the BDSM quiz as an information placeholder.

But if there’s already information posted on the profile, I don’t get why someone would also want that user to also take the test.