Romantic Dom

Posted
Me and @DaWalzer (aka my bff) both agree that there needs to be a “Romantic Dom” category

Is anyone out there super romantic outside of the bedroom and then a degrader/dom/sadist/hunter/etc inside the bedroom? Not to bring up 50 shades of grey, but like…. that helicopter scene 🥰
Posted
I’ve been called a soft dom, but I like romantic dom better
Posted
You on to something I would say that I would be in this category too
Posted
I think im more romantic/lovey dovey out of the bedroom, but then want my good little slut in the bedroom.
Posted
It me. I would say it also translates to the bedroom too though for me. I like being very sweet in a commanding way 🥰
Posted

While stuff gets a little bias towards D/s - the majority of kink relationships are pretty much romantic relationships where both people are kinky and incorporate this into their relationship to some degree.    So, it's an extremely common structure.

Posted
Totally agree we all can’t be hard
Posted
I thought this was common lol
Posted
You’re thinking of a ‘Sissy Dom’.
Posted
I guess that would be considered a ‘Rom-Dom’ 😆
Posted
Great description actually and yes that resonates with me
Posted
Definitely! I describe myself as a passionate dom to people who ask. I love cute date nights, fun activities, being playful, aftercare and doing nice things like a body massage without expecting something return…. but then there’s that other side where it’s game on 😈😉

So not exists for sure maybe harder to find I guess as I don’t hear of that dynamic as often
Posted
The entire "stereotypical" dom attire has absolutely been the opposite of being romantic... However it does sound fun when a dom is a bit romantic than his/her daily sadistic nature... It does help the dom to be more entitled to trust.
Posted
Literally me ngl 😂 tho I don't see fifty shades as my kinda romance
Posted
I'll level, I think this HAS to be the vast majority of doms. Outside of the rare hookup, where we both go in meaning buissness, that's how I am, and judging by the other responses I'm not the only one.

I mean, at the end of the day, you've got to keep your dynamic, dynamic, there's a lot of fun to be had in the shift into sub/dom. And a sub has to be confident and trusting in their dom, which means theres going to be that element of trust anyway, which is the core part of any connection, so it's no wonder most of us are so romantic, it's the same concept just more extreme.

A bunch of roses and a freshly spanked arse are both red, but you'll certainly feel one for longer. 🙃
Posted
It’s hard to be a hopeless romantic trying to be cheesy and loving and still be considered a dom from personal experience allot of people have frowned upon it cuz “ you can’t be soft and hard it’s one or the other “ but like where do you think the term treat her like a queen in the streets and a whore in the sheets came from. Idk I agree with this post but it’s hard for romantic doms to be successful
Posted
My partner and I are exactly that......have D/s kink elements in what is otherwise an emotional and romantic relationship. We find there is plenty of room for both sides of our natures and they sit comfortably with one another..........overlap well, and wouldn't have it any other way.
IndigoSigmaSwitch
Posted
Hell Yes. That is me for sure. You can't be like all dark and broody, eyebal;lin' everyone and bossing them around on their hands and knees like a liontamer all the time. You gotta let the light shine in, put the love in your heart. Soften that face into a sly smile and open those big puppy dog eyes and then move real close, slow but sure. Like a horse whisperer. In then say something real flirty and playful, but make it sound dirty...make her feel like she is the most desired girl on the planet, just with the way you are looking at her from her feet, slowly up her legs, bum and breasts....real slow and deliberate so she feels a tingle of nervous energy and then lock those peepers right on hers as you move closer, never breaking that stare. Take her hand, gently but firmly in yours and lead her to.....to the sofa or the bedroom. Anyplace where you can sit down and guide her down and put her over your knee. Tell her she needs to be punished for the way she brings out your primal desire......and the rest is up to your imagination...haha
Posted
Yeah, sounds like me. Gotta check but even though i never saw 50 shades, i dont want any d/s relation built on *** or tension but on trust. How can i expect to be treated like a king in the bedroom if i dont treat my partner like a queen outside of the bedroom?