Squirt Queens - Advice Please

Lo****

Posted
Can anyone tell me a good brand for waterproof mattress protectors?

I have a bondage bedsheet set so it needs to go under that nicely. I sometimes use my safe word to stop myself from squirting cause the clean up in annoying. Please help!!!
Posted

Please remember no external links allowed thank you

Posted
Any kids pee mattress coverings will do. Might be hard to find it for a king size mattress, if you’re aiming for distance 🤣☔️
Posted

Google "Brolly Sheets"  you will find a good selection of waterproof sheeting which are fitted sheets and machine washable.  The entire sheet is waterproof including the fitted sides, so the mattress is protected completely. They also come in all bed sizes. 😊

Posted
Best thing I found was go to local fish shop and buy pond liners. Available cut to length in different thicknesses. Never failed me yet
Posted
Thanks so much everyone, I ordered some brolly sheets! Problem solved 😈
Posted (edited)

Hey I'm a squirter discovered  i could not not so long ago and I hear you with the clean up. I tried a few things like those pads but for me, a waterproof bedsheets off lovehoney works the best.

I pop it on the mattress then put a sheet over the top, so after when it's soaked I can just take off the sheet to wash, spray and wipe the purple sheet and pop away for next time. Far less hassle I think. Best 20 quid I've spent and saves my poor mattress x

Edited by Vic1077
Posted
On 3/12/2022 at 2:21 AM, PixieDust said:

Google "Brolly Sheets"  you will find a good selection of waterproof sheeting which are fitted sheets and machine washable.  The entire sheet is waterproof including the fitted sides, so the mattress is protected completely. They also come in all bed sizes. 😊

Wow id never heard if these, I shell be trying these out too. Thanks 😊 

Posted
A shower curtain is as good as anything. Or thick polythene sheeting on Amazon. The ones builders use cheap and very good
Posted
Saturday at 02:21 AM, PixieDust said:

U know everything about fet life Pixie

Posted
4 hours ago, tecumseh538 said:

Definitely don't know everything.....but as luck had it, I did happen to know about waterproof sheeting 😊

Posted
I recently bought some PEAPOD MATS and they are worth every single penny!!!
Posted
They are not so all plastic-y, you don’t have to fit it onto your mattress (mood killer) or replace your sheets, you just take the pad (quite large) off and pop it in the wash… problems solved!!
  • 11 months later...
Posted
Your partners mouth should give good protection lol. No seriously puppy training pads work very well
Posted
March 16, 2022, tecumseh538 said:

PixieDust awesome and she is so very helpful to everyone. I enjoy chatting with her. She helps me with question answering, and she is just puzzle game scavenger hunt