Sounds

Posted

I have a thing about sounds (metal tapers down the urethra ) I am just starting to practise - there is not much mention of it on here ??

Posted

You  could try the body fetishes section of the forum..I know there's a couple of posts there, and anything you yourself post is more likely to be noticed there perhaps..though of course not necessarily as sounding is quite nichè.

A couple of things for you to consider if you're just starting to experiment, sterilize your sounds after every use, lube, always use plenty of lube, and don't start with the smallest sound in your set either..the urethra is delicate, the smallest sounds are so thin it's very easy to penetrate and damage if you don't know what your doing, a slightly fuller, rounder sound works best with newbies I've found, don't *** it down either..plenty of lube and a light touch ..don't be in a rush to get to bigger sounds, think of your urethra in a similar way to say anal play...it takes time to build up to large insertables in your arse, the same is true of the urethra, similarly I wouldn't recommend masturbating with a sound inside you until you know and understand how it sits in your body..and finally...dont be alarmed or worried if it stings when you pee for a couple of days after play the first few times..however..any long term burning, or odd discharges should be checked out.

Good luck.

Posted
Thank you for that MsJax much appreciated !x
  • 5 years later...
Posted

I like the sounds of ssss......, brrrrr...., ahhh......, when girls/women freeze and shiver from the cold. They say it in a very sexy way. In my profile description, there is a mention of my account, where I publish videos and photos. In the future I will publish a video of girls making these sounds.