Subtle signs of submission

Holly509

Posted

Recently I am very into subtle signs of submission . The few my husband had been using which make me melt are all in public _

A quick eyebrow raise means "listen to me" normally used when I am being defiant or to but me into the sub mindset. 

If he looks into my eyes and kisses my hand it means "I'm going to punish you for that later" that one is probably my favourite as it is not obvious. And is done immediately after the act had been committed. His eyes look peircing when he does it I can't describe if there was only one way to make me melt into submission its that. 

He will open a doors for me and pull out chairs for me which is gentlemanly and isn't seen as crude but in reality that is him giving me permission to sit and to enter a room if he hasn't pulled our my chair or opened a door I have to wait for him to do so. 

I will often walk. With my hands crossed behind my back and his hand on my lower back guiding me if we walk together as a submission. 

Does anyone else have others they use for their subs or from their doms

Posted
That really is good, I like the idea of using everyday, normal gestures and layering them in that way..... definitely stealing those moves 😂
Posted

there's a little thread here

I don't really want to necessarily point away, but many ideas and tips were also discussed there :)

Posted
I am looking for a beautiful lady mistress to take me as a filthy slave I will do anything for my mistress
Posted
Erm... truthfully no but it turned me on just reading the stuff. Got to give it to your Dom really. The guy "knows" :) P.S. I'm soooo stealing the hand kiss idea :-P
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 7/3/2018 at 8:56 AM, Liam9075 said:

That really is good, I like the idea of using everyday, normal gestures and layering them in that way..... definitely stealing those moves 

Have you done this with anyone yet ? 

Posted

I not yet.... I’m sure I will get to soon though 😘