New here, I’m sure this has come up but…tattoos yay or nay?

Cubs06

Posted

I have 15. I love them. Love people with ink but as to be well maxe

Posted

I love tattoos on people and on me, waitingto find the right tatoo artist to do my back and fixs the one on my stomach 🧚‍♀️

Posted
Tattoos change with time and not for better. As the skin sag, stretch, dries up, the tattoo changes more and more to different shape that it eventually becomes unrecognisable. Plus when i see elderly with tattooed buterfly above her arse i dont know what to think lol
Posted
Tattoos can be hot! Although they should be of an decent design with meaning. The clichés tattoos are a let down.
Posted

I don't think tattoo s need to have a meaning as to why you get them. Most of mine mean nothing to me at all apart from I liked the design so got it

Posted

I love tattoos. I'm talking to my tastiest about 2 I want to get but there's 1 place I know people have done it but they really should not an that's there eyes. I saw a documentary. ( I watch so many) an a person  did it an they went blind for nearly a year.

Why do something so extremely dangerous.  You can get coloured contacts.

Saw somebody on a body mods documentary they had split there toung with is awesome.  But tried to tattoo it green 

Posted
Tatts are awesome. My whole back is done, plus I have 3 more.
Posted
Hey brother, Tattoos aren’t a bad thing, it all depends upon the individual whom you’ve began communicating with at length. If things are going well, bring it up as a conversation topic.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Tattoos are kind of a kink for me, whenever I get tattooed (depending on the spot) it is a huge turn on. I have tattoos on my thighs and loved it! I also got my nipples pierced and the whole process was extremely erotic plus tattoos and piercings to me are super attractive
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...