What's your perfect footplay scenario?

Gyratedgonads

Gyratedgonads
Posted

I'm a curious girl with notably great feet. I love having them licked and pampered (it feels greaaaaat). The look on a mans face when he is overcome with ecstasy over my arches and toes is just enough to satisfy me. Also while I'm here - when was this fetish realised? 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I have thought long & hard about this & I think I can honestly say I don't believe I could pinpoint a favourite scenario. Such is my appreciation & love of a lady's feet, both my enjoyment from pampering, adoring or worshipping them & the enjoyment & pleasure that she achieves from my doing so, that anytime & any place, in any situation, as long as it is practically viable of course, is all good with me. Although I have always appreciated a lady's feet it is only really in the last 6 or 7 or so years that this has become really to the fore with me, & become more pronounced, to the point where I absolutely adore giving a lady hours of attention to her feet. They are now, in my mind, one of the most wonderful & sensually arousing parts of the female anatomy, along with the navel & also her armpits. Strange sounding u know but that is how it is.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I would kike to see how a woman polish my shoesor kiss or lick:) if in public?) in park?)

• 1 month later...
Posted

My hands tied behind my back and a group of women making me lick and suck all their feet I'm not allowed to enjoy myself.  

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

If they see me enjoying they find a way to make it a choir

• 1 month later...
Posted

having my riding boots pulled off and my feet tied up, bared and tickled in public

Posted

Being tied and my mouth taped shut so I can only breathe through my nose and cannot escape, girl comes home after a long day summers at the gym and pulls off one trainer at a time without any socks and forcing me to sniff the powerful stench right off it before of course taking off the other shoe and making me do it all again to the other foot.

Posted

I box, just think how these perfect soles smell after a session, you have no idea....  Just saying, then have a life unto their own....

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

A lady  with beautiful ***ted  nails  especially in red is the hottest sight  possible for  me  better than sex touching tasting  and watching is a beautiful thought 

• 3 years later...
CrossdressingToilet
Posted

I'd love to be with an older dominant man, me crossdressed in latex and either another effeminate bitchboy or a really pretty girl. I'd love for the man to shit on our faces, rub his feet in the shit and have us eat the rest of it, then shove his feet down our throats aggressively until we both throw up, then I'd have the feet covered in the regurgitated shit and swap the feet round so the foot that made me puke goes to the other sub and visa versa.

• 1 month later...