Online places to buy fetishwear bras for DD+?

Posted

Help please. I'm looking for online shops that sell PVC/ chainmail/ net fetish bras for bigger boobs. I'm a 34J and have no chance of fitting into most things I've seen on Etsy/ LoveHoney/ Pink Cherry/ Amazon etc. There must be someone who caters to the kinky big-titted crowd?

Posted

usual craic - store recommendations encouraged - but no external links please folks :)

Posted

I'd love to know too, according to BOB (boob or bust) I'm a 32k at last measuring and the only bras available  look like they've been robbed off a granny 🤣

Posted
Playful Promises goes up to K. 🤍
Posted

No idea but got a 40 f from qsda boring white but I needed new 1s

Posted
Get them made. When I want something to perfectly fit. I get it made.
Posted

I hear ya lovely I'm a 36J, Curvy Kate go to a K and do some sexy stuff especially there Scantilly Range. I work for a large boobed company myself so know the struggles.  There's also a website called brastop do some nice bits but you have to hunt. 

Also on figleaves they go to a K cup but again usually more everyday. I sometimes get lucky on lovehoney with there basques non wired halterneck pieces they can be sexy or go for the biggest size though its very hit and miss. Sadly most companies don't think woman's boobs go past a flipping DD cup 😕 x