Reference works and books regarding BDSM and Corporal Punishment

DarkArts1066

DarkArts1066
Posted
Good afternoon all.
I have in my possession, several works regarding the administration of Corporal Punishment - in Schools and Prisons … and one regarding domestic discipline.

One such book is displayed in my gallery.
However I am always looking to find other works - either as points of reference, or to satisfy my own curiosity.

So - I am wondering if any of you particularly scholarly types would care to recommend a particular piece of work, a book or some form of non fiction to add to my collection?

I am looking to increase my library … so sources of such works (I have, so far, only found one at a book fair….) would also be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
DarkArts
Posted
Sorry I don’t have any titles, but I was wondering what the name of the domestic discipline book that you have is?
Posted
I have a rather big ditgital library I dont mind sharing and always love to add to it
DarkArts1066
Posted
21 hours ago, Cimky said:
I have a rather big ditgital library I dont mind sharing and always love to add to it

Good morning Cimky. Your offer is very generous. I will send you a private message, if that is acceptable. Regards. DarkArts.

Posted
4 hours ago, DarkArts1066 said:

Good morning Cimky. Your offer is very generous. I will send you a private message, if that is acceptable. Regards. DarkArts.

Anytime as soon as my crazy Monday allows I will answer

Posted

@DarkArts1066 Good evening. The book I'm referring was written in the 90's. The title is, Different Loving. As a Dom for twenty years, this was my bible. I hope that this helps.

DarkArts1066
Posted

@Sub_Seeking - thank you for your recommendation. I’ve had a cursory look at it on the web, and think that will soon become part of my collection.