Events in scotland

Sgord2018

Posted

Hey I'm trying to get more involved in the scene in Scotland if anyone knows of any meets and greets .munches or events then please let me know. What are everyone's thoughts and advise for going 

Posted
Same pal. Completely new to the scene and shitting it a bit just doing casual meet ups. Think events would be a good place to meet like minded people.
Posted
Along with reading around the subject, to improve your theoretical knowledge, meeting "real" people in a munch or group situation, is very illuminating and refreshing. As Scotland is quite a big, far flung Country, you might go and search online, to find out where and when munches take place. If you're apprehensive about such a step, then there's usually a "meet and greet" person whom you can make contact with, who will then politely introduce you to other members of the munch, after a brief initial chat.
Posted

the best known in Scotland is probably *** Garden which is very easy to look up and has events in both Glasgow and Edinburgh.

Of course, the kinda problem is the event can be a little daunting (even if it shouldn't be) for newbies and does come with a strict dress code which can strain budgets.

find a munch dot com (all one word) has a bit of a directory of munches

Simple advice - turn up, don't be a dick.  Remember these are casual and social events usually in a pub, the idea is a gateway to the kink community and not kink events in themselves.  

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted

This thread has been helpful, thank you for posting! I'm rather new to the scene myself.

• 10 months later...
Magdalena7500
Posted
  • hello , me and my Misstres looking party , events or clubs for Misstres and sissy maid , pls help me .
  • Best Regards 
  • Magdalena 
  •  
Posted

Glasgow and Edinburgh still have monthly munches, I think the edinburgh one is a mid week one. 

Not sure if Violate club is still running it's been over ten years since i last attended that one.

Posted

Friday, October 25, 2019 · 7:00 PM – 1:00 AM    Mid Loathian Munch up soon if it's near you:

Al's Bistro

152 High street, Dalkeith

Posted

Rebound Club in Glasgow seems to have taken over from the Old Violate club i used to know.

Posted
1 minute ago, smeagol said:

Rebound Club in Glasgow seems to have taken over from the Old Violate club i used to know.

I was at Rebound last week.  It was a lot of fun.

But if anyone wants to go you'll have to hurry - the last one is this Friday (building being taken over by a hotel)