Leather cuffs

freshbaby17

freshbaby17
Posted

Hi all,

Been looking to get leather cuffs and there are just so many online. I want to know if there are any difference with padded and non padded ones? Will non-padded ones burn the skin?

Also, any of you guys bought from aliexpress/ebay/amazon and all these generic websites?

I am looking at Etsy and Church of Sinvention too which are on the more expensive side.

Thoughts?

Posted

A friendly mod reminder...please don't share external links. Naming sites is okay but external links isn't. 

Thank you! 

Posted

I got a pair from Ali which are alright.  Or seem alright.  Time will tell.  

A lot can depend on what the material inside is like and how much movement is likely - I mean, rope for example carries risk of friction burns, but is designed not to shift.   It's very subjective.  

Padded usually gets a more secure fit - and - is also less likely to cut off circulation.  

Posted
there are what look like quality leather restraints ( wrist ankle AND thigh in one set!) for around 65 pounds...whether they chafe or not I couldn't say, but when it comes to BDSM and sex toy purchases where possible I ALWAYS buy from ebay or amazon, as if you shop carefully and don't just buy 'the cheapest' you can get complete bargins when compared to the sex shop and fetish websites! example? a quality made, sturdy stainless steel anal hook with two balls on the end on ebay for 13 pounds....everywhere else , I was looking at 40 or 50 pounds and up!! bomkers! and if it isn't any good when you finally get it? you can always send whatever it is for a refund...don't pay more guys!!
Posted
sorry...should have said that that complete leather restraint set was on ebay!
Posted
also a spider ring gag on ebay...6 pounds??? and it comes in variable hole sizes(can you believe, some don't tell you how big the hole is!!?) try and find that cheaper!
freshbaby17
Posted

Thank you for all your replies!!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Just in case you haven't bought anyone yet, we are incredibly satisfied with our gear from Sinvention. Beautiful, high quality, durable. We went for the Sinfully soft as they fit our style better and is also a bit cheaper. The ox*** set is truly beautiful though!