Nail Fetish

Posted

Hello, a bit of an unusual one but I have a nail fetish and wondered whether there are girls out there would like a guy who likes nails? Would you like that or would it put you off?
Also would like some advice in how best to meet someone that likes it? E.g. is this the right or wrong place?

I met someone who had long natural nails that said she’d love her partner to have a nail fetish as she would appreciate the effort she put into them. Unfortunately for me she was gay lol.

I also met someone with long natural nails that gained a lot of pleasure from using them on her boyfriend, particularly when they inflicted ***. So wondered how common a thing this was?

Posted
Know there is a fetish for being scratched mate. Long nails would be ideal for such adventures. Theres a place in America that do personal massage's but with scratching instead. You can find it on YouTube. As for England i think its more the fetish for nail varnish.
Posted

there's a massive rise in ladies getting nails done in recent years - I think like anything do you like her *because* of her nails, or does her love of nails serve as an added bonus

the other of course thing, if you do have a partner who gets her nails done - you can help her and your fetish by paying for her appointments.   they get expensive quick, and this way everyone wins 

Posted
I do my own nails! It would be so awesome to see a man appreciate them!!
Posted
I loooove a woman with pretty hands & well manicured nails👍omg so hot lol
Posted
I have long acrylics, my new set is on my profile. I love my nails and can’t be without them!
Posted
I actually weirdly baught all the nail gels and bits n bobs to do my other half years ago and i found i liked doing her nails for her. Theres actually a group of husbands in Rochester England that post online how they have done the wives nails 💅 and they all comment on it. Seriously brilliant. Ok i learnt how to do it by doing my own toes. Lol
Posted
I’ve got a bit of a nail fetish as well… Also, a very good flirting opener when out and about, to complement a girls nails… It’s something many girls spend a lot of time/*** on - they often appreciate someone having noticed x
Posted

There are many websites dedicated to long nail fetish so I think it is a fairly common fetish.  Many women I have dated were willing to wear long nails for me.  It was usually just a question of telling them that I had the fetish and asking them to wear long nails.  Now my definition of long is more extreme than most.  I don't even consider them nails until about 1 inch past the tip of the finger. Long fingernails are also a fairly normal thing compared to some of my other fetishes.

As I got a little older and got tired of the drama of having to open up about all my fetishes after I was deep into a relationship, I started telling someone very early.  I also started going to munches and in one case told a girlfriend on the first date after meeting them at a munch.  I have dated women who enjoyed the attention that really long nails brings and women who absolutely did not.  Some could have the long nails for every day life and work and some who could not.  So for some it was a holiday or short period, for some it was permanent long term gel or acrylic nails. I have actually only dated one girl who had long nails when I met her. 

I am obviously transgender but have lived my life as both male and female.  I like when someone compliments my nails and women almost always seem to appreciate when I compliment theirs.  On the other hand if you come across as enthralled with only their nails it may get a little creepy very fast. At least on this website and similar you can be open at the front about your fetish.

Posted
7 hours ago, massageTherapist said:
Know there is a fetish for being scratched mate. Long nails would be ideal for such adventures. Theres a place in America that do personal massage's but with scratching instead. You can find it on YouTube. As for England i think its more the fetish for nail varnish.

Thanks buddy, appreciate it, are you talking about “scratcher girls”?! I’ve seen it and wish there was a UK version 😅

Posted
3 hours ago, OldBones said:
I’ve got a bit of a nail fetish as well… Also, a very good flirting opener when out and about, to complement a girls nails… It’s something many girls spend a lot of time/*** on - they often appreciate someone having noticed x

Agreed thanks 👍🏻

Posted
3 hours ago, slavecaro said:

There are many websites dedicated to long nail fetish so I think it is a fairly common fetish.  Many women I have dated were willing to wear long nails for me.  It was usually just a question of telling them that I had the fetish and asking them to wear long nails.  Now my definition of long is more extreme than most.  I don't even consider them nails until about 1 inch past the tip of the finger. Long fingernails are also a fairly normal thing compared to some of my other fetishes.

As I got a little older and got tired of the drama of having to open up about all my fetishes after I was deep into a relationship, I started telling someone very early.  I also started going to munches and in one case told a girlfriend on the first date after meeting them at a munch.  I have dated women who enjoyed the attention that really long nails brings and women who absolutely did not.  Some could have the long nails for every day life and work and some who could not.  So for some it was a holiday or short period, for some it was permanent long term gel or acrylic nails. I have actually only dated one girl who had long nails when I met her. 

I am obviously transgender but have lived my life as both male and female.  I like when someone compliments my nails and women almost always seem to appreciate when I compliment theirs.  On the other hand if you come across as enthralled with only their nails it may get a little creepy very fast. At least on this website and similar you can be open at the front about your fetish.

Hey, thank you so much for taking the time and effort to write such a detailed response. I really appreciate it. I definitely respect how open and honest you are and definitely think it’s the way to go, in telling the girl that’s what you like. Have they all been ok with getting long nails for you?
I’ve stopped feeling comfortable with that as I didn’t want to “change” them, so I only look for girls that already have an interest in them

Posted

They were OK to differing to degrees.  It depends upon who and what group we are talking about.  I am going to be stereotypical here so please forgive the stereotypes.   In my early 30s I stopped dating anyone that I thought was not open minded.  This changed the game entirely.  When you ask a conservative,  church-going,  soccer mom age woman to wear 3 inch nails, she might!  But she is going to be so self-conscious that it is actually humorous and she will not wear them long.  She will cut them down to 1/4 respectable length so that she is not embarrassed by other soccer mom age friends.  When you ask a self-confident open minded bisexual?  She is going to enjoy every minute of the attention.  You just need to help her adjust to the difficulties of 3 inch nails.  E.g. buttons,  credit card machines, difficult car doors, cell phones.  If you can overcome those frustrations they will wear them and enjoy.

I hope the conservative,  church-going,  soccer mom age women on this forum are not offended by the post.

Posted
I have a Fet for having my toe nails ***ted. I don’t know why I like the struggle of leaving evidence that I want it or like it. I always tell ppl when I’m surprised by someone setting it. I like it
Posted
listen 😂 send the gay one my way
Posted
I have always had long nails, I find most guys really like them. I can still use my cell phone, do buttons, an retrieve my card from arms, zippers are easy. When you are used to them, no problems.
Posted
Long pink stilettos 💅🏼
Posted
I'm for-sure into nails but they need to be taken care of. stiletto sharp nails turn me on a lot too and I appreciate it when someone els acknowledges the effort I put in my nails too.
Posted
Of course 🥵 I just started doing my own though so I didn’t have to look for a partner with good nails 💅💅
  • 1 year later...
Posted

I like being clawed so wildly 

I have a nails fetish  and I would like to be the scratching post of some   Girl with long and sharp nails!