What are your favorite rituals or rules

Posted
Rituals are an important part of any healthy BDSM relationship. They help the Dominant and submissive remember their roles, I know Rituals are a way to discipline a sub. They teach them obedience and submission and keep them in the right frame of mind. But I’m sure subs and Doms alike have some favorite that’s always ensures they are in the right headspace during a session I would love to know some of yours. For me my favorite ritual when I come home I know to expect my sub naked and kneeling waiting for his collar and a kiss. Also he kneels by the bed until I tell him he’s allowed to join me.
Posted
I really like those rituals, I'm a switch and a daily ritual I like from both perspectives I'd for the sub to tell the dom what their day was like a diary entry
Posted
Favorite rule- do whatever Dom says. I need my dom to discipline and teach me and *** me to submit to her and her alone
Posted
My favorite was the "pre bath" ritual. Every morning before her shower I was to lick her from head to toe paying special attention to the especially filthy parts. Knowing that this was essentially pointless for any hygienic reason and knowing that it's only purpose was to lower me and raise her was thrilling. Also the bond that is formed from knowing the smells and tastes of her most intimate areas. The headspace is indescribable.
Posted

My favourite rule/ ritual  is wearing kegal balls and butt plug 24/7 and edging twice a day 

Posted
The presentation of her body for inspection and seeing the pride on her face knowing she prepared so well. Then the collar being put on around the neck. We both take pride in it and my favorite was the end of the opening rituals for a scene when she gets in the submission position on her knees arms relaxed hands in her lap cupped upward, head resting down and she is so wet already she is dripping the finest nectar I've ever had the pleasure of owning...
Posted
Making her squat where I told her and fingering her until she squirted or couldn't take it anymore. Praised her for any quantity of squirt. But more got more praise.
Posted
Reading all the other comments this may not apply to me. I am a Dom and my favorite is seeing her kneel after a shower or bath. Knowing she is doing this out of respect and pride in herself.
Posted
I guess I’d say the ritual for me as a dom is haven her bath me dry me and oil me down while l praise her for the great job and. Allow her a moment of control by Ask her what she would like me to do to her as a reward ……. She’s a total submissive to me and loves physical touch. Were as me. There’s times. I just not in the touchy-feely mood but without reward there’s not praise not for long anyway
Cheekysub247
Posted
I need some forms of micro-managment within a relationship so those rules would apply 24/7.
They have been things like what i spend, where i go/who with, if im allowed out ect.
Also stuff like asking permission for basic things, using the loo, permission to stand/use furniture ect
Posted
@dagothdecker this really great one actually I have a bathing ritual too but it’s normally to call my sub to shave my private area because that’s there job to make sure it’s taken care off
Posted
@Alphawolf1121 I think that totally applies
Posted
Tbh I am not really into the whole pet thing that is what kind draws the line for me
Posted

Agreed if Dominatrix not happy then i'm not happy but whilst dom is out I'm to Cook and clean ready to be ready for my superiors return naked and afraid.

Posted
Sadly, my relationship is long distance so certain rituals we simply can't do until we are able to to closer. Even tho it's super simple, we have rules set up that we gotta say where we are going, send pictures of what we eat, and speak up when something is wrong
Posted
I'm just going to throw one of them out there. One of my subs is a brat and we have a long distance relationship. This makes it difficult to actually implement discipline when it's needed. In short the brat never shuts off. I have two things that I have used that help. Firstly we have implemented something I call the Master's hands. She knows that she can brat with her mouth but not with her hands. If she starts mouthing off during the middle of a session I can give a direct order to her hands to execute as a proxy on my behalf. Something like strike this or pinch that. Obviously not nearly as good as being in person but when we achieve the right space with it it is a tremendously beneficial tool. The second thing I love doing when my brat is running her mouth and I'm over it is ordering her to stuff her panties in her mouth. If she's in public let's just say it can be awkward. And she better be careful that it's not that time for the month when her jaw starts flapping 😈😈😈
Posted

@LittleEmoRed long distance are difficult for sure I’m glad you guys are finding ways to stay connected

Posted
Do you need a sub to make those rules and rituals come true?
Posted
@jonathang20 good one ☝🏾
Posted
I love ritualistic behavior or anything along the lines of spiritual routine or energy awarenesses!