Nebulophilia (Arousal to Smoke and Fog)

NebulophiliaSmoke

NebulophiliaSmoke
Posted

Hi

I have a fog and smoke fetish (Nebulophilia)  and would love to find others who enjoy pictures of beautiful women in fog, smoke and dry ice smoke. Anyone else?

Posted
This is a thing?!?!? Holy crap, my fiance always laughs at me because I stupid excited when the fog rolls in. We have a small town about 30 minutes outside the city that has a tiny adorable downtown area. It's right on the bayou so when the fog rolls in, it looks like something out of an old horror movie. We usually try to go out of our way to drive through there everytime the weather looks foggy
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I have it, too! LOVE to see women in fog!!

• 2 years later...
Posted

I have nebulophilia to a monster degree!! Would love to chat with women who are interested in the fog fetish and share fantasies about being in it!

• 2 weeks later...
BabyMilkKitten
Posted

Me too! Seeing smoke especially at night or in a dimly light room always turns me on

DanielTrip1990
Posted

Eeyup, this is the biggest turn-on all-time for me! Watching light shows with fog machines turns me on already. I'm planning to fill my room with smoke using a fog machine, but the thought of it makes me feel nervous.

• 7 months later...
Posted

I've had the fetish for decades! Would love to meet others (especially women) who want to chat and share pics of each other in fog.