Jump to content

How to give off submissive vibes?


Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey,

So this might be a bit of an odd question - but how can I give off submissive vibes? On apps like Fet and Feeld, I seem to only attract submissives. I make it clear on my profile that I'm fully submissive - which is true, there's essentially not a dominant cell in my body - and that I'm looking for a D/s dynamic. All my kinks focus around me being submissive and even my personality traits match that of a submissive. Any messages (first or replies), likes, and spanks I get are from submissives and literally never Dommes.

Is there any reason why my profile would seem to appeal more to submissives than Dommes? What can I change to make it more obvious that I'm naturally submissive?

Thank you for any advice!
Posted
Two things people read the most on profiles is kink test (cause it's a graphic easy to read) and bio. Your kink test results suggest you are a switch and your bio does not mention sub or dom. Only part that indicates sub is your roles. Just mention at top of bio sun only
Posted
45 minutes ago, lll7 said:
Two things people read the most on profiles is kink test (cause it's a graphic easy to read) and bio. Your kink test results suggest you are a switch and your bio does not mention sub or dom. Only part that indicates sub is your roles. Just mention at top of bio sun only

I appreciate your response. I realise that I hadn't taken the test since first joining the app, so I've updated my answers to better reflect my role. My bio does mention me being "fully submissive" but its halfway down (as well as being listed in my roles), so I've taken your advice and moved it to the top.
Thanks!

Posted
It’s the skirt. Perhaps try using a picture of you in a business suit as your main profile pic and see how it goes.
Posted
48 minutes ago, PerthS said:
It’s the skirt. Perhaps try using a picture of you in a business suit as your main profile pic and see how it goes.

I don't have any photos of me in a business suit. My kilt is my formal attire haha I actually had a photo of me in a shirt up until about a week or two ago though and that had never really helped

Posted
Business suits (with pants) project a Mad Men Don Draper vibe. Try it and see how it goes.
Posted

Some might see a suit as Dominant ;)

But - kinda... 

I won't say it's never - but Domme's rarely make the first move - if they do it is often usually after continually standing out 

in terms of replies - a lot deal with the fantasist types so it is a case of standing out and sometimes this is part of everything from your message to a complete profile - that, see how someone engaging with you might benefit them 

Posted
2 hours ago, PerthS said:
Business suits (with pants) project a Mad Men Don Draper vibe. Try it and see how it goes.

But isn't Don Draper dominant? I've never watched Mad Men but that was always the impression I got from the character

Posted
I'm a switch, and the Domme in me finds the photo of you in your kilt adorable. I don't know why anyone would suggest you changing it... please don't!
Posted
7 hours ago, stellardove said:
I'm a switch, and the Domme in me finds the photo of you in your kilt adorable. I don't know why anyone would suggest you changing it... please don't!

Thank you, I appreciate that!

Posted
Because nobody bothers to read the profiles, or they understand the polar opposite of what is written 🙄 its not you it's them, hang on in there you will find what you're looking for eventually 😉
Posted
People don’t bother to read the bios which in my opinion makes me think they’re not very serious about it all. My Domme side loves a masculine sub but that’s just me. We’re all different 🤷🏻‍♀️
Posted
34 minutes ago, kaycie said:
People don’t bother to read the bios which in my opinion makes me think they’re not very serious about it all. My Domme side loves a masculine sub but that’s just me. We’re all different 🤷🏻‍♀️

Agreed! During most of my conversations on here, it becomes obvious that people haven't read even the first couple of lines of my bio. Personally, I can't understand that. I always read the entirety of someone's profile before sending them a message.

Posted
Oh it’s so obvious it’s ridiculous 😂
I’ve just had another vile message from someone, when it states on my profile, respectful people only. You have to just push past the idiots. Also, just be yourself instead of trying to give off submissive vibes. The right Domme will come along for you. It’s all a waiting game. I need to take my own advice mind you 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Posted
27 minutes ago, kaycie said:
Oh it’s so obvious it’s ridiculous 😂
I’ve just had another vile message from someone, when it states on my profile, respectful people only. You have to just push past the idiots. Also, just be yourself instead of trying to give off submissive vibes. The right Domme will come along for you. It’s all a waiting game. I need to take my own advice mind you 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Yup! People forget to just talk to one another like human beings. Most of them wouldn't say these things to a person's face but they are happy to send it to a stranger because its online.
And I definitely don't want to pretend to be something im not, since I want my profile to be as real and honest as it can be.

Posted
I'm trying something out in this regard, see second pic

Honestly, the kilt should do it but idk
Posted
Don’t let the package set the tone. I wear a kilt as edc attire. Nothing submissive about me. I just grew up wearing them. You will always get those unwanted requests. Par for the course. Try changing your photos to ones with less eye contact. Place something in your name or tittle to indicate your submissiveness.
×
×
  • Create New...