Communication off site

Posted

As a new person here I have come across a few things I would like explaining ; if possible . When you get messaged from one of the women from the USA or Canada, or even from various other countries to be honest; they generally want to continue the conversation on another app, like Google hangouts, KIK, telegram and the like. What do they actually get from that if you do? I know it is a  scam of some kind, but what do they get from it please?

Posted
EXCELLENT POINT , what is the true scam?
Posted
I've followed a couple of these just out of curiosity. Some have shared content I'm not sure they could have shared on here. They also don't leave evidence on here that would get them removed from this site, and the oversight of the other places can be non-existent. I wouldn't be surprised if they also just liked the platform better, because the chat/messager here is pretty terrible.
Posted
Just now, Chas9053 said:

EXCELLENT POINT , what is the true scam?

The true scam varies. Sometimes it's trying to guilt you into buying content. Sometimes there's a more long-term scam that involves some storytelling. One "girl" claimed to be a former slave that you could own if you payed off her former master. When I poked holes in that story, she made up something about her phone not going to work so she needed firmware upgrades. Another was an extremely long-con love interest one where I was actually starting to question if it was a scam at all, because there were a solid three months where nothing remotely financial happened. Then it was a scam for moving costs. 

Posted
In my experience it’s an immediate red flag and you should stop any communication with that person immediately. If A) they ask to swap email addresses . 2) they want to use hangouts instead of Say WhatsApp or some other chat app . 3) they instigate the move off the site as 99% of women won’t suggest this before you do . 4) if they do go for a WhatsApp connection but they’re number is outside U.K. - yet they say they live here - they will usually make up some story as to why it’s legit but it won’t be . 5) they say they are living or staying with an uncle or aunt in U.K. . 6) ofcourse if they ask for any *** EVER!
Posted

I had one yesterday wanted to move to Google Chat and then fairly straight away there was an affiliate link to some cam site where 'she' had a room.  If I would follow no doubt it would try and harvest credit card details and/or pay 'her' a referral fee.

Plus they now have an active email address they can spam

Cheekysub247
Posted
I use kik eventually, normally after some chat on site, and i mean some chat, not a few lines.
So some people do honestly use it for more in depth conversations. Its not something i do lightly as its a step into my life. If anyone tries to rush me off site then i back off and decline.
The type of scams are those that have been mentioned, eventually they start asking for things. It can be soon or over time. They probably have many on the go at the same time and can invest time in it, they will have a story/script they use so its always the same.
Posted
I’ve seen this before and believe it’s usually Findoms, or scammers as already suggested. The reason to move off the site/app quickly is so that the site can’t monitor them, as they delete those types of accounts.
Posted
Yes those accounts are a *** and can ruin the community they are everywhere.. be careful.. also this is 1 of the few sites that allow messages back and forth for free assuming a reply is sent ...so there should be no reason to rush off the site until both parties are ready
Posted
I've Been trying to baited them like they got me before. To the point i pay for the first tribute, just to satisfy my curiosity. Heres what i know :

Usually they already "prepare a setup" that will make you believe they are real there. They have a fake friends and fake account ready, a "seemingly real account", usually on instagram.

Or

The application simply have a loophole that can be used in their scam. Easiest example is snapchat where they can "snap" what you've sent, so you cant delete your "embarassing pic", that they usually use to blackmail. Some small details that can help their scam is there for sure.

These scammers are varied. Some just want to get easy dollar from tribute, and play with you just as they are real. Some is playing long until you want to reveal yourself fully naked and sent your pic willingly, etc etc. Some is really a girl, and some is just a guy pretending to be a mistress.

Hope this helps. I've been curious and trying some just to know and hopefully finding someone who are genuine. But its kinda hard really.
Posted
9 minutes ago, lastbdsm said:

I've Been trying to baited them like they got me before. To the point i pay for the first tribute, just to satisfy my curiosity. Heres what i know :

Usually they already "prepare a setup" that will make you believe they are real there. They have a fake friends and fake account ready, a "seemingly real account", usually on instagram.

Or

The application simply have a loophole that can be used in their scam. Easiest example is snapchat where they can "snap" what you've sent, so you cant delete your "embarassing pic", that they usually use to blackmail. Some small details that can help their scam is there for sure.

These scammers are varied. Some just want to get easy dollar from tribute, and play with you just as they are real. Some is playing long until you want to reveal yourself fully naked and sent your pic willingly, etc etc. Some is really a girl, and some is just a guy pretending to be a mistress.

Hope this helps. I've been curious and trying some just to know and hopefully finding someone who are genuine. But its kinda hard really.

Thank you for going that extra mile 

Posted
37 minutes ago, meatybeatybouncy said:

No problem. Always been curious individual and not satisfied by just reading. 👍

Some might be real, but online its kinda hard to know for sure.

Posted
41 minutes ago, meatybeatybouncy said:

Actually one way to know for sure one is genuine is by VC right on start, just to say hi, and know each other. I've tried asking several time, because i believe its one of the gate needed for both to really sure they are real. If we *** our face is captured, we can always use a mask. Many ways to limit the risk, but till now nobody want to do it, and most dismissed that idea and *** me to pay tribute first.

Posted
Please excuse me. This was a while back. A guy asked me for 50€ Apple Gift Card to help him print papers in Ukraine. He said he lived in the US, and comes to Germany for his company. I am "willing to try" to make potiential friends far away, but I make sure the men are around my area. The pickings are small, but around where you live is safer!!!
Posted
Yes kiseu the pickings are small. But we all need to be vigilant if alarm bells are going off in your head there is a reason maybe do what I do and ask someone else's opinion usually they will agree that there is a cause for concern
Posted
Of course I agree, but being around your area, there is a higher chance you will meet. Still no guarantees. At this moment, my pickings are -0.00!😅
Posted
1 hour ago, SubMartin said:

Lol pretty sure my pickings for a dominant woman in my are is also 0

You have 0, and I have 0. We did very well! Cheers...👏🎉🎉😅

Posted
5 minutes ago, kiseu said:

You have 0, and I have 0. We did very well! Cheers...👏🎉🎉😅

Hehehehe, if it helps, the pickings near me and much further afield are just not there. Probably down to quite a few factors but best not to go there 😁

Posted
Google's reverse image search is a great, free way to spot this if they send you images. You'll find out if they are using publicly available images of another person. Also, dead give away if their profile is pretty new/blank + giving you very limited info, dodging basic questions.
Posted (edited)

Maybe I am too late here with my 5 cents, but it's better to repeat this, as it's important to fight this scam plague.

There are various reasons for this, that usually lead to a scam directed at extorting *** from you in the form of gift cards or wire transfers. Their reasons usually are either a tribute (if it's a "Dom/me") or guilt tripping you by saying their phone is broken and they need *** for a new one (this is becoming a classic) or that they are stuck in some kind of an awkward situation. If they manage to lure out any content, that can identify you, it can lead to blackmail, so be careful. Mostly it's a red flag immediately.

Once you get the feeling this might be a red flag, report them and block them immediately, don't wait. You can block anybody here or on most of the sites you decide to move to. Again, avoid sharing any content that has a potential of compromising you and can lead to a blackmail. NEVER SHARE ANY FINANCIAL INFORMATION!

My golden rule is never to pay for anything until I meet the person.

Also, if you are considering to pay a tribute to a Dom/me, make sure you know they are indeed genuine, as your submission is the greatest offer you have for them. Don't give it out after just a few messages, as the hormones can cloud your judgement easily. Stay safe and be careful.

Edited by nullstein
Posted
I like using an app off this platform for people in the US or overseas. I wouldn't trust anyone that uses hangouts because there's no such thing. I use to have it and it's no longer available. I don't like KIK because there's no video chat. The app I use I like because you can get the people quicker than this app, plus I don't like giving out my number.
Posted
7 hours ago, DFEllis said:

Google's reverse image search is a great, free way to spot this if they send you images. You'll find out if they are using publicly available images of another person. Also, dead give away if their profile is pretty new/blank + giving you very limited info, dodging basic questions.

Yes and another similar service is called tineye. I use both on any images before moving off platform.

Another red flag is when pictures look really good.  Most people don't end up with studio style images taken on their phones.

Posted

those who try to pull you off site quickly

one of the big points of this is that they can continue any conversation with you should their profile be deleted.  Kick, Hangouts, etc is not going to throw them off

Also, while they are using burner accounts, if you give them any real details, that can give them access to other personal info.  

The scams vary after that, there are different forms of bait and switch, or to get you to buy something for yourself from a shop that doesn't exist, or blah blah - and, also, they will add your details to a sucker list.  So you can then expect more scammers to contact you.

Posted (edited)

😊🥰🙂😃😁 Thank you for all your replies. I appreciate your time and advice. 

Edited by Deleted Member
Wrong send