Dadbod and beard or skinny with no beard

un****

Posted
So as a hot topic for you lovely subs and baby girls do you prefer guys with a dadbod and beard or a skinny guy with no beard ? Let the debate grow honest opinions ✌️
Cheekysub247
Posted
I like the dad bod, or a little muscle but not into 6 pack type. Im not keen on too slender as i think i could over power 😂.
Got to have facial hair though, be that a few days stubble or a full beard. I dont like fresh shave feel 😞, it can completely change how i feel about someone, but thats a long story for another day lol
Posted

If I were choosing by sight alone, I would probably go for someone who wasn't super slim, and who does have some facial hair (I do enjoy a beard)

BUT I rarely (if ever) decide by just looking. I find the attraction tends to come more from the connection and conversation I have with someone, as well as the energy they give off.

So, the short answer is, I don't have a type.

Posted
8 hours ago, DaddyDom24 said:

So as a hot topic for you lovely subs and baby girls do you prefer guys with a dadbod and beard or a skinny guy with no beard ? Let the debate grow honest opinions ✌️

Are only "subs" and "baby girls" allowed to answer this? 

Why not everyone on the forum?

Posted
Personally as a bisexual man it's no so much the physique of a partner that matters more the connection and chemistry we find with each other - of course physical attraction comes into it, but that's not necessarily defined by their body type, regardless of their gender.
Posted
1 hour ago, Finally_Jen said:

Are only "subs" and "baby girls" allowed to answer this? 

Why not everyone on the forum?

I sometimes think in cases like that, that is what he is interested in...

Posted
3 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I sometimes think in cases like that, that is what he is interested in...

Well it reads to me, a "daddy" (baby girl) "dom" (subs) kinda hints to phish/bait...

Hmm. I like inclusivity lol

Posted
13 minutes ago, Finally_Jen said:

Well it reads to me, a "daddy" (baby girl) "dom" (subs) kinda hints to phish/bait...

Hmm. I like inclusivity lol

yeah, I was going to follow up with 'bait post'

"I love the exact body type you are" = Instant DM 

PersephoneX
Posted
I just want confident with a backbone of strictness and, if needed, aggressiveness. I really don’t give a fuck abt body type if personality rules
Posted

I prefer clean faced , clean finger nails, nice ass. And if we connect great if not I not interested