Something yummy to think about

Dustykat

Posted

Let’s have a yummy subject.
I am curious about this, when you suck cock do you mind your own juices on his cock or an other females juices? Would you still suck it or not? And will he or she kiss you after 🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted (edited)

🧚🏻‍♀️

Edited by Dustykat
I repetition
Posted

As what you guys have said real men kiss after and I believe to be true🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
1 minute ago, Benjones said:

A real man isn’t afraid of juice. Also when I go down on a women I expect to be kissed back lol

That goes with out saying 

Posted

If his cock was covered in my in my juices I would lick and suck him clean. Then I would kiss him deeply so he can enjoy my taste as much as I do. 

Posted
9 minutes ago, Ruffone2handle said:

If his cock was covered in my in my juices I would lick and suck him clean. Then I would kiss him deeply so he can enjoy my taste as much as I do. 

That is the only way 🧚🏻‍♀️

Tommyboy-1859
Posted
I am good for all of it im more then fine with sharing the tastes
Posted
23 minutes ago, Tommyboy-1859 said:

I am good for all of it im more then fine with sharing the tastes

In my opinion it is the best way🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
My own juices as in my cum, no problem at all, whether it's a man or woman I am going down on or kissing - other...ahem..."juices" then I'd rather not and would be concerned I wasn't clean!!
Posted
16 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

My own juices as in my cum, no problem at all, whether it's a man or woman I am going down on or kissing - other...ahem..."juices" then I'd rather not and would be concerned I wasn't clean!!

I’m not sure I understand what your saying ?

Cheekysub247
Posted
Ive always been told to clean after but i wouldnt kiss after..
Posted
fem juice! 😍😍 only thinking about it and my mouth is watering
Posted

Love  being  kiissed  after  wether  shes   cleaned  my  cock   or another  guys

Posted
2 hours ago, Dustykat said:

I’m not sure I understand what your saying ?

Ignore me I was trying to be subtle...and was obviously too subtle - I'll say no more as I don't want to detract from the thread 😊

Posted
6 hours ago, Firefox_ said:

I don't mind myself on daddy, and I've kissed daddy after having him, 🤭but not sure I'd like cleaning daddy after another person lol

That depends on the who if there are playing at the same time too 🧚‍♀️

Posted
7 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Ignore me I was trying to be subtle...and was obviously too subtle - I'll say no more as I don't want to detract from the thread 😊

Sorry my English is sometimes lacking 

Posted

I love to kiss a man after I've been down on him and vice versa, its so sexy, especially if he's got a beard and it's all glistening ;) yummy. 

Haven't experienced another cock inside anyone else yet to clean, but I think I'd greedily lick it all up.

Posted
21 minutes ago, Vic1077 said:

I love to kiss a man after I've been down on him and vice versa, its so sexy, especially if he's got a beard and it's all glistening ;) yummy. 

Haven't experienced another cock inside anyone else yet to clean, but I think I'd greedily lick it all up.

And you have every right to try what you want to do 🧚‍♀️