Why do people scribble on their face?

No****

Posted
I never really understood this, but see it more often. Why the words "cute" or things like that?
I see you look cute, just the text is weird. Like someone would say, "hi, I'm a nice guy".

What do you think?
Posted

I know there is a filter which just writes the word 'cute' all over the face - and - I dunno, maybe it's just someone's esteem or image - or some such

though, usually when I see people with face writing it's terms like slut or whore - and - some of that is a kinda exposure fantasy - that it's kinda supposed to be degrading and humiliating - so maybe the same, or opposite, is true with cute 

Posted
Is it not so there image can't be used for other things. So for safety and security of their image
Posted
I think its stupid, but its an easy filter to apply the phone will do it for you and I guess its fasionable, so that's why the kids do it. Theyll get bored of it soon enough, just like they hardly put puppy face filters on anymore.
Posted
I feel the same way about words across your ass on your pants.
Posted
Eh im not to bothered but the real issue is when people use 3+ emojis in different parts of messages
Posted (edited)

Do you remember when as a kid at school you had to have that "thing" or had to know the words to a particular song. Or how your parents just "didn't understand"... welcome to getting old.

Edited by DeviantInside
Posted
When I was in college we wrote shit on the dude that passed out first. Now people do it for fun. 🤷‍♂️ who would have thought?
Posted

if you think about it there's a lot in fetish that people do for fun that made no sense when younger

spanking (something to avoid) or caning (for those a little older)

I mean, don't play with your food (sploshing)

feet are dirty (foot fetish)

so on

Posted
I find it to be outside the box for my tastes, but I definitely don't begrudge someone their fun. If they aren't hurting anyone, who cares.
Posted
It's most often a filter.
I suppose it's meant as "they have cute written all over them.", the proverb.
Posted
I think filters in general are stupid. I’m all for writing “whore” on your ass if you actually are one, haha!
Posted
It’s snap chat filters. Most females can’t take a normal selfie. They gotta use snap chat filters
Posted
I have a pet peeve with using someone else’s picture. I feel it’s unethical at the very least deceiving and “catfish”. If it’s a matter of privacy then just use an avatar provided by the app. You can always lock your picture and share it when you feel it’s appropriate.
Posted

I agree but the ones who scribble across thee face I say away from. Most likely they r fake  catfish or really have no idea about what they want.