Online keyholding

MissJacqui

MissJacqui
Posted

Apart from the cellmate is there another keyholding app that is safe to hold the cage key. 

MissJacqui
Posted

Is it the smart keyboxes. How safe is it that I will be the only one accessing it?

Posted

there always needs to be a way for the sub to be able to get quick release in an emergency

not one of the keyholding apps is good enough for this.  

They idea of a key in a locked box where the sub can be given a keycode in emergencies is good, but, still relies on you being available in the emergency (and has potential for cheating)

I think if it is someone you can trust, then just a key where they know where is is one of the safest bets, and if you can't trust them - is there any point in engaging?

Another solution is there are the plastic single-use locks which are broken when unlocked, this means someone cannot cheat as you would know, but can easily remove under instructions or in emergencies 

Posted
2 hours ago, KoalaSubby said:
I saw a box that can be remote controlled to phone so the slave can physically have the keys but be unable to get them

Oooo, can you give me an idea of what to search to find said box please?

Posted
the easiest way for keyholding is to use temporary locks like plastic ones that are numbered. The holder can see you have trhe right lock in place, but they can be broken anytime.
  • 6 months later...
Posted

I own the chronovault and it works great. You can give control of the vault to your key holder and as long as it is connected to the internet via the computer she can change the timer or open or close the vault when she wishes from anywhere in the world. 

it is a expensive device but it works well you can even give up the right to unassign control of the vault for a specific time or use the self lock option but I never found self locking much fun.  It can of course be used to hold keys for anything not just chastity. Quite a useful if overpriced device.