Indian

Posted
Hey all, curious to know if anyone have been with an indian man or woman
Zhurendragon
Posted
Yes. Two, And one was simply the sweetest, and most loving woman I have ever been with, without exception.
Posted

I have, just over 20 years ago. 2000 to 2001. Very status orientated and quite the narcissist. She treated me really badly and finished with me in a extremely cruel way. My fault in a way, I should of stood up for myself and quit her when the first signs were there. I was in a very low point in my life. Just got out of a really toxic marriage, so I was very *** and wanted something to take away the poison from last few years. Only to find someone who was just as evil and manipulative as the ex wife.

Posted
Yes 2021 -2022 moved to different city
Posted
3 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

yeah - she f**ked all my holes

Lmao that's just made me laugh so much

Posted
Only once, a long time ago. Like as has already been stated, very status oriented lol must be a cultural thing? Idk. Probably leftover feelings from their caste system I suppose? Very intelligent & successful, but she worshipped ***. That was what irked me the most. I can't stand the worshipping of ***. I always encouraged her to reconnect with her spiritual heritage, but alas, she loved her *** more than her gods. A truly unfortunate tale.
Posted
Are we talking with a dot or a feather? 😂😂😂
Posted
46 minutes ago, pete74 said:

Lmao that's just made me laugh so much

It's true.

We did foot gagging - so she pretty much facef**ked me with her foot

Fisting - nuff said

And sounding

Posted
4 minutes ago, SINrzDream said:

Are we talking with a dot or a feather? 😂😂😂

I've gone with the assumption of someone from India; given the latter would be Native Americans. 

Posted
No, but I want an Indian woman really really bad
Posted
Been with 3 Indian women, all super good experiences🤘🏾
Posted
I've been with a South Asian man before. It was great! I'm not if he was Indian or not.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
This is one of my fantasies or have a India wife
Posted
Indian Shemale Yes...iz best 👌👆✊👅👄😋💖💯💦🦚💮🍑🍆🧅🥯🌬🌈🔥🎯🎱🧿👙🩲📀⚙🚽🧴🏧🔝🔛🔙🔚⚧✅6️⃣9️⃣🅱️🅰️🆖️🅿️🅾️🆗️ℹ🏳️‍🌈💩💩💩💩👃👅🤎😋😋😋😘
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I have. Who cares where someone's DNA is from. If you look good, you look good
Posted
Yes. During my swinging years I met a wonderful couple and we had regular meets. Also a lady from work who was into me, we had a NSA thing for a while. It only ended as she wanted a relationship and I was not in that place in my life.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Are you referring to Native American Indians or people from India?

If the former, yes I have. She was one of my better sex partners.

Of course, all bleed red, so background is largely irrelevant. There may be religious or cultural reasons for not performing certain acts, but that’s true for many.